for Heart Of The Wolf

6/5/2003 c1 6Dark Ronin Angel
I have been looking at this story many times and please don't leave me handing!
4/1/2003 c1 27Loganberry
Hm, I must admit I came close to bolting after the opening para - not very nice reading for the average rabbit - and the werewolf seems a *lot* nastier than the ones I know...

But hey, this is fiction, and it's listed as "horror" in any case. So by those criteria, it's exciting and involving stuff, which is what you were aiming at, surely! =:)
7/16/2001 c1 RubyRockerGirl
Very twisted. I like it.
6/5/2001 c1 briedfox
wow, that was really good. ha, i am responsible! i liked the end, though it was reaallly abrupt. goos job!
6/2/2001 c1 Anonymous
Hey now, I like the secretaries name and all, but I am NOT a blood thirsty savage beast that rips young men apart to shreds...Well... at least not today I'm not

Bean
5/30/2001 c1 17Hawk Firelander
That was interesting.
4/30/2001 c1 Dir. M. Worthington
Good, but definitely not at the same level "The Others" was!

Mike.
4/30/2001 c1 14Aislin
gruesome. good story. It developed well. language, language, though. I really don't think you cussed enough. poor joe. he should have listened to Robin, then mabe he wouldn't have died
4/29/2001 c1 MidnightGremlin Who is to lazy to sign in
That was a little warped. And thankyou for the whoel FAvrortie stories thing. I feel special. But that was differnt Lke you, but it was cool. I'm horrible at reviewing. You are the weakest link, Goodbye!
4/27/2001 c1 71Toireasa
That was very disturbing and I swear to god it is going to give me nightmares! You could have done better though with hiding the whole secretary thing, it was sort of obvious. But I loved the story, it scared me.
4/24/2001 c1 Chris
Nice. As you have prolly heard me say in Sara's stories, nice, varied use of words to put a picture into the reader's head. Coulda been more violent though :) Nice length too, which helps keeps the reader's interest. Again, nice use of descriptive words. Ahh hell, nice story overall. There, that sums it up just fine.
4/23/2001 c1 7JaffaCake
I like. This is definitely a unique werewolf story, and the trains of thought worked great.
4/23/2001 c1 Sixie Vee
! Good Lord Ms. Kitten, that was scary as a butt-monkey! AHHHHHHHHHHH !