for Tried'True'Blue Girls

6/19/2010 c1 59builtonbones
I like this so far(:I really like the interaction between Alfie and Max and how you write in this perspective. I also like how the perspective makes it seem like someone is telling the story that should be in the the story itself. If that makes sense.
12/15/2009 c3 2Lullaby Street
Oh, I finally found time to rfinish reading and reviewing, plus a computer that didn't block me out of your stories. I very much like it and am looking foward to the next chapters, hint hint!

I take it this will not be easy seeing as how holidays are rolling around, but a girl can still hope, right? No, seriously...this and crack soy coffee and haptic sunshine(I haven't properly learned the names of all of your stories, but I AM reading them all none the less because you are a wonderful writer.)

So, yep. That is all.

reading: completed

review: completed

read new chapters: help me complete this one!

Have a lovely week.

~Andy
10/15/2009 c1 Lullaby Street
How do you do it?

Just everyhting you put into words, or at least the things you put into words than the get put on fp, are so good.

I look foward to reading though I am still waiting for crack soy coffee to be uploaded as well. Can't keep me waiting forever.

Have a lovely week.

~Manola3
10/13/2009 c3 swellhats
i'm so glad you updated this!

question: how do you come across ideas for your stories? they're so quirky, yet intense, and written incredibly well! i love your writing style, for reals.

please update soon! :)
10/13/2009 c3 Sherlockian94
Like Max a lot already. the sonters, what can I say. update soon, bitch.
10/13/2009 c2 Sherlockian94
"The real fountain of youth is to have a dirty mind."

Ha, like that quote.
10/13/2009 c1 Sherlockian94
hadn't read this yet. Good start. will keep reading.
10/13/2009 c3 concretion.of.sugar
Definitely still here! As with everything you write, this is excellent. The characters all are very different and very clear. Please try to update soon!
10/11/2009 c2 6Lanie Is
Are you done with this story, because I wouldn't mind another chapter! It's great, and I must say, I like it. It's original and spunky. You should definitely add more if you can. I know how hard it is to jump back into character once you stop...
3/11/2009 c2 smile at the sun
I like Chloe, even just for the fact that she's trying. great writing. please update soon.
3/10/2009 c1 concretion.of.sugar
I'm so hot for Max. I love how uncharacteristically vulnerable he is. Is he gay?
3/1/2009 c1 smile at the sun
Great start, I love Alfie (though he really is infatuated) and Max, who's a great best friend. and I'm not sure what to think of Roxanne. Your muse doesn't take a break, does it? :)
3/1/2009 c1 scobie3
Good summary, interesting chars, and some good humor in there. A few little probs (kind of unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but hey, it's praise and/or tips for improvement, right?) I thought a couple of your sentences didn't run well, kinda too long, or disjointed or the bracketted bits in at the 'wrong' bit of the sentence... no big deal but the story would run better if you shortened some of the longer sentences by splitting 'em into two. I know this review is a terrible advertisement for short sentences :3

Anyway should you choose to continue I'll keep an eye out. Compared to every other story I've read today you're well ahead of the game!