for Shadow Guardians

12/15/2010 c1 5Rainbow35
This is really good, I love the concept, and it's really well written! I'll read the rest soon! :D
8/23/2010 c8 3thenutrunningthenuthouse
I'm going to be blunt: this idea is totally original, edgy, and very fun. Besides that, the writing is really good. A bit wordy (lots of long paragraphs), but it was great. Georgie is a fun main character, a bit emotional, but she does have a good reason. Dempsey and Rowan are really cool as well. Great supporting characters. Also, I'm really into Damion. I mean, I love this condescending, edgy characters and the way Damion reacts to "murdering" people is fun to read. I think my favorite chapter was 6, with all teh drama. I can't wait to read more collecting chapters and see how Georgie and Damion grow.

I think there may have been a few spelling errors, but it wasn't distracting. Update soon!
7/16/2010 c1 3CassidySmiles
Wow! I absolutely loved it! I cannot wait to read more into the story. It's very interesting and frightening.
9/8/2009 c7 Prachilicious
It is FANTASTIC! I loved it. x3

Especially this bit:

and God said “Today, Damion, you will be hot.”

Ahaha. That cracked me up. xDD
9/3/2009 c6 Samooooooo D
A sad one :(

Really .. . And I love it how beautifully you write all the emotions building inside Georgie :3 -

And I love Rowan of course. Didn't laik Angelica touching him at all -eyes her- ..

This was written awesomely, Ashlie :3
9/2/2009 c1 Prachilicious
SEE! I did what you asked and joined, although I said I wouldn't before November. I LURVE IT! x3 And I love Damion. And I already told you about my thoughts when I was reading through the chapter while on MSN.

But I'll just mention some of them again.

I LOVE YOUR WRITING! And I loved how the dresses choose the person and, erm, I love Damion. Although I think I mentioned that already.

Can't wait for more! *bounces*
9/1/2009 c5 Samooooooo D
that was one awesome chapter, Miss Ashliee. I can't wait for you to unravel all the secrets and .. all the boys. -cough-
3/3/2009 c2 C. M. Levy
^^ great chapter. No problems I can find, good job!

Keep writing.
3/2/2009 c1 C. M. Levy
Fascinating start! Really looking forward to more!

xx Claire