for My Friend and I

10/28/2016 c1 a123123123
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.
3/12/2005 c1 10Ridley Jack