for One Strange Email

6/29/2006 c1 1Stray17
Lol. Nice poem. Really nicely done, except for the spelling errors. But since it was an email, I guess no one cares, so it doesn't matter. I really enjoyed reading this, although it did seem a tiny bit grim in the beginning. Don't plan your death myfriend, that is only left to the almighty. ;)

Oh, on a sidenote, is your real name Naveed or is that just a pen name? I was wondering because... my name is Naveed [same spelling] and I was using it as my pen name+my last initial [the letter 'K'], and when I searched for my name, all I got was your's. Haha, anyways, it's cool to be at a place where someone's got the same name as you, just wouldn't want others to get mixed up. Sorry for the huge post, and keep crying those tears of words. You have a talent for it. ;)
7/2/2001 c1 Jo-Anne
i loved it to

u should be a poetty writer for a living
4/30/2001 c1 4canadian-teen
Umm, Tasha? Why didn't you tell me?
4/24/2001 c1 9Aurora Lynn Rose
LOL...I write really long poem emails to my friends too... same with away messages... (sighs contentedly) I'm not the only one... me likes this poem mucholy...peace, love, and donuts!
4/24/2001 c1 7corneliusfudge
lol it rox
4/24/2001 c1 1kaia
well..wow. i like this. i sent out a suicide note email, but it was my will..scared my friends to death, and if nikki didn't call me, i wouldn't be sitting here, typing this..i luf u nikki...and yes i really like this poem, and its sorta scary knowing its real..