for Death By Men

2/10/2019 c15 zagato
This is beautiful, kind, and courageous to write. Thank you!
2/10/2019 c10 zagato
Wow, what a twist.
7/14/2011 c15 100percentfan
Ryan got exactly what he deserved. I am so glad Tristan kept his promise to kill the SOB that raped her.

When she told Tristan that his cousin was a rapist, I was disappointed by his reaction, but it was typical. The first step of living a traumatic experience is DENIAL, and he didn't believe his cousin was capable of raping a female.

I was happy when during the trial he was able to see his cousin for the liar he was. I am glad she was able to rekindle her friendship with Sasha, but I wish I could have read how that happened. :)

I would not have been able to live the angst of the updates so I am glad I was able to read this in one setting.
3/21/2011 c15 horse4ever
what happened to ryan?
1/9/2011 c15 1KariandTK
I just found this story today and wouldn't stop reading it. I really hope that you will update soon because the suspense of Emily not waking up is kind of very suspenseful. So, good job! I can't wait to read what's next.
6/30/2010 c15 Lexy7432
It's been so long, I can't even believe it. I'm am so happy you updated again after all this time, So of course I don't want Emily to die, I want her and Tristan to have their 'happily ever after' and for Ryan to be so evily and cruelly tortured in jail or by Emily and/or Tristan, that'd be great. ;) Hope you like my suggestions. X3
6/22/2010 c15 17Cinder3lla
oh i know you haven't updated in a while but pleasse update soon! ish! hahaha i understand what its like. i haven't updated my stories in forever...they're not THIS good but still :) update! aqap!
6/18/2010 c15 Ellie-92
It's ok about not updating
6/18/2010 c15 1The Chandelier Lady
Yay! An update! This story is worth the wait! And you know, sometimes it's good to kill of the main character. Makes the story more original, less "Oh, she's the main character! She can't die!". I can't wait until the next chapter!
6/18/2010 c15 2Ladyodd
Oh no she has she forgotten? Will tristen have to win her all over again?
6/17/2010 c15 love2read2
I'm so glad that your back and very anxious to read how it will turn out!
6/16/2010 c14 Ellie-92
Amazing story, so heart-wreanching and sad -yet it still manages to put butterflies in my stomach- you are a master of suspense =) I'm so addicted! It makes me sad that you haven't updated updated in a while =( Great job though =) I hope to see more in the future =3
1/8/2010 c1 1Sara-S7
This was a story worthwhile reading. Well done. :)
9/4/2009 c14 5Devoted reader 12
thats such a sad and scary story! but its addicting! and i love it! the plot is terrific! yay!
8/30/2009 c14 lovebookz
are u going to updaete soon or what...i cant belive tristan didt belive her... hope he feels bad...i cant belive tristan cousin did that he should died...update soon
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »