for Death By Men

5/25/2009 c12 13Bridge Ann Wall
I want you to know that I have still been reading. I'm terrible about reviewing, because I generally read at work and my lunch break ends before I have time to review. Then I just never think about it when I get home. Anyway, this story is really good. I pointed out the stuff that I noticed and I will point out anything else.

If you do decide to revise and you need help, let me know. My email address is on my profile. You will also notice on there that I'm a law student and I used to work in publishing.
5/25/2009 c11 4Mysterious Missy
Oh, and where'd you get the pictures. Did you pick out the character than write the story or what? Emily looks so pretty. All the pictures are just the way you described the characters

DITTO

I was reading this story all the way to 5:49 in the morning. That's how good it is.

Obsessed. I know

-Mysterious Missy
5/25/2009 c12 Mysterious Missy
Wow, this story is awesome. I really want to know what's going to happen next. Also to write in italics all you have to do is highlight the word and press the I. :) Yeah, but please please please write more PLEASE

It's leaving on a cliff here! Did you say this was your first? If it is than you've got natural talent. :) Also what mistake did you say you made with the age & office?

Keep up the good work. Really? You're awesome

-Mysterious Missy
5/19/2009 c12 Lexy7432
Wow his cousin is showing his true colors...he's been showing them all along, he was just too blind to c them...but I LUV the chapter, and plz update soon..
5/19/2009 c12 love2read2
Oh man drama bout to hit the fan...update soon please!
5/19/2009 c12 5Sashtell
Wow that is crazy...but can you do that after 5 years? What proof does she really have?
5/18/2009 c12 Need the happy ending
Not your best chapter. They sounded more like 6 year olds than adults. And things just happened way too fast.

I really do like this story, just this chapter could use some editing.
5/18/2009 c12 17Cinder3lla
lol its cool, i get tons of proj. and hw too. haha just please finish! haha oor add a new chapter. whichever. lol great job!
5/18/2009 c1 5buffyangelgirl
this is a really great story form what i read you are a really great author form how your stories written and how the characters and plots to the story is.
5/12/2009 c11 Lexy7432
I am seriously,sincerly sorry I have had relatives over my house for a couple of days and we have been out and about so I like the chapter, and can't wait for the next update.
5/11/2009 c11 HerezMyCard
love it! youre such a good author!

keep writing
5/9/2009 c11 RainingTopaz
A! Hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry! I must know hwat happens! I must know, I must I must I must!
5/9/2009 c8 RainingTopaz
This is really good. But the /i things is annoying. Is there a reason those are there? And he picked her up for their date at her appartment so when you say that he had discovered where she lived from Steve it doesn't make sense because he's already been there. Love the story though.
5/9/2009 c11 crunchycookies
Update soon... I can't wait to know what is going to happen next! Make sure that Tristan believes her, okay?
5/9/2009 c11 5Sashtell
That is crazy...UD soon. I wish i had more to say cuz i hate leaving reviews like that but that is crazy, if i were her, i wouldn't have even been in the same room with that man.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »