for Death By Men

3/25/2009 c2 love2read2
whoa, kissing her was def not a good idea on the first date considering how she reacted the first time they met when he grabbed her. I'm looking forward to the next chapter though!
3/21/2009 c6 5Sashtell
OMG i read it a few days agop but shes coming out of her sehell witch is a good thing i guess and him kissing her n the first date..not a good idea but he likes her and thats all that matters right? When does she tell him? I have a few ideas for the story lol. what does emily look like? and i think scot likes her too .
3/19/2009 c6 1lover or hater
ok i went bak and read chapter 3 i guess i skipped a chapter anyways please update soon bye
3/18/2009 c5 lover or hater
ok question what is up with your tristen ashwood.. who is he and why is he soo famous did i miss a part?
3/18/2009 c5 1Dark-Hunter2009
just finished reading and i can relate to how she feels aboutmen. its horrible hsving to be scared all the time i shoudl know.
3/17/2009 c4 6StacieJ.19
This is great!

i loved it.
3/17/2009 c4 1lover or hater
so good.. lol love it and i just love everything about it update more please!
3/17/2009 c2 gonefornow
Very interesting story. Can't wait to read the rest.
3/13/2009 c3 love2read2
interesing story, def different from the others i've read. i am curious to see if tristan will get her to change her mind about men. Update soon
3/13/2009 c3 5Sashtell
OMG i loved it! ha ha ha the dog likes her too bad she dont like the god owner, sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on with your life. She is never going to be happy if shes always scared and angry all the time. Shes never going to enjoy life. But any-who what does Emily look like?
3/12/2009 c2 1lover or hater
omg youhave to update this story like asap lol this is so good!
3/11/2009 c2 5Sashtell
LOl Tristen betta low his road. He seems like a nice dude, ha ha ha yeah hes already stalking her, what JOY to have a fine ass dude stalking you huh? well What does Emily look like? and i think she should try to contact Sasha and tell her what happened. I would blame her too, but if i was raped. I dont think i could let anyone not even my family or friends be close to me. I get depressed real easily but i could feel like i wasn't good enough for anyone or anything. But i have a high self etem though(NOT COAKY) but you get what Im saying? so yeah update as soon as you can. I try to give nice long reviews cuz the reviews i get suck and i dont want to give sucky reviews to you.
3/10/2009 c1 Sashtell
OMG WOW. I mean wow, who the hell would do that. Where was her friend Sasha? past out drunk? and emily seems like a nice person but now she probably sticks to herself and never lets anyone even the other sex get close to her. Did she ever tell Sasha? OMG i love your writing can you please update when ever you can, for me its really hard to find a good story but found yours. Ok lol and my Name is sasha lol.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5