for Marrying the 'Vitch'

12/16/2015 c9 12Lilly Wattenberg
Hello!
Just wondering if you were going to finish this? I really like the story and the characters but I know there was something on Amazon...so yeah just wondering what's going on.
12/9/2015 c9 colleen
damn next chapter is steamy steamy so they've been having sex for like 5 years
3/6/2015 c9 1Charlette
It has been ages since you last updated this story, and it's probably been really crazy for you too, what with nursing and the Amazon thing that you had to go through - but if one day you ever decide to post more, just know that you will have one extremely happy reader all the way in Asia! Loved every bit of your writing, and Lucan has definitely made me more fond of tattoos
2/27/2015 c9 Guest
I can't wait to read more
1/20/2015 c9 TheLike
This story is so SO good, I hope you haven't lost your love for writing! If you ever decide to come back to us, you'll hear a scream that can be heard from wherever you live, I would be so overjoyed.
11/2/2014 c9 BlackHare9
oh my god. being indian myself makes your amazing story even more enjoyable. not to mention i find italians pretty cute. i love how the main character is different but so like a real person.
9/19/2014 c9 Manu
I really really liked the integration of all these cultures that I had never seen in any fic or book before. It's always pleasant to read about sassy Indian girls but you really outdid yourself because it wasn't just diverse, it's a good story with a good plot and really good characters. Lucan is so real in some way despite being a tatto-artist, TA, majoring in Calculus, drummer- a combination I haven't seen around to be sure. I love that the protagonist is quirky and unapologetic about it. I love that no matter their difference in opinion, the mother and daughter are inseparable. I love that Lucan got to experience a real desi dinner because man, that was brutal and hilarious. I loved the first chapter, where the imagery and detail of Gujrat was so vivid, I could smell the feces and it was disgusting to be quite frank.
You're a really great writer. Thank you for this gem :)
8/31/2014 c9 8Ibbonray
Well didn't you leave us all a cliffhanger.
I love this story and I'd gush for hours, but I'm afraid I don't have near enough time to write a review, so I'll keep it short.
Superb amazing magnificent marvy wonderful brilliant. That goes for "Hiring a Hooligan" as well, except x10. Well done!
8/28/2014 c9 Luna
Holy shit I stayed up until 4am to finish this and I am so glad I did. It's been four years since you last updated but I'm still desperately hanging onto a thread of hope that a new chapter will pop up. I love this story so much. You're writing is fantastic and hilarious and I think I may even like this better than HaH (mostly because of Lucan). Please try to dig a new chapter out of that genuis brain of yours. Please. I am dying to know what happens and I won't forget this story. I'll be waiting (maybe not so) patiently and the day it's complete is the day that I can die in peace.
6/23/2014 c1 Sarah
This is without a doubt the best unpublished story I have ever had the pleasure to read! You should for sure finish this up and get it published, everything about your writing is just marvy tbh, and totally captivating. I would definitely pay to read the end of this story!
6/18/2014 c9 3Somewhere Else
Hi Deena! I just want to say that your story made me laugh, especially this chapter. I'm shocked at first when I saw a Filipino curse in a story in Fictionpress. Seriously, it takes awhile before it sink in, but then I love it when someone's interested in us. By the way, I'm a Filipino, Filipina to be specific. Over all, your stories are awesome. It takes me up to chapter 2 to realize that the Lucan here is th e same as the Lucan as Rafe's brother. And while I'm with Rafe, I just want to say that half of what you wrote in HAH, I don't get some of it because of its somewhat Math (and I hate Math). Lastly, I want to congratulate you for a job well done and I hope to hear from you soon. Good luck to your future endeavours.

Ps. I hope my grammar will not give you headaches.
6/3/2014 c9 Guest
OMG! Why isn't this finished?! I like Navleen! She's hilarious
4/2/2014 c9 2Spritefyre
Yo!
You definitely have a good writing style and such things. Your characters are well developed, and your introduction of us to your Hindi culture is amazing. (sorry if that is not what it is called... I don't mean to be culturally insensitive.) Why did you stop writing? I saw that you had updated on HAH in 2013, have you just stopped?
3/31/2014 c9 anushca
Hi,
I love your stories.
I keep checking out for more. I saw your note, and I'm sorry you had to go through that horrible thing. But please do not let some a-hole keep you from doing something that you're so good at it. I hope you'll continue to write, and let us know where you are publishing. I want to read you and PAY for your work. Please do not take out the hurtful thing that happend to you on your special talent! You are gifted. I hope you'll find again the joy of writing and publish it. You won your readers over and we are not all bad.
Thank you for sharing your work.
A
3/10/2014 c9 8Annalynn Roe
Amazing story - even better than HaH. Although that may just be my bias toward Lucan, but can you really blame me? Gratz on the SKOW awards and making it into the Hall of Fame!

Now that I've reached the end of the story, I can finally focus on my art project!

Can't wait for the next update :3