for Sorry About Dresden

1/13/2014 c5 Casia
Yay, more! Yeah, I don't really have anything to say but more praise. Seriously, everything good thing I've already said times 10.

Neely's room sounds - amazing. To step into a whole other world? I can't even imagine it! She's really talented, but the reason for drawing this world is pretty sad, and that makes me sad. :( I was thinking of quoting a line, one that's really stuck with me, but I can't. They're all good lines, so I can't choose! But gah, whatever.

You have such a creative mind and this story is so refreshingly unique. I can't wait for more :)
1/12/2014 c3 8pattEcake
I have loved this story for the longest time and I can't remember whether or not I've ever left a review but oh my goodness! This chapter was so phenomenal! I'm so enamored with the world you've created and with the characters and with their relationship! Anyway I just wanted to let you know how wonderful you are and how excited I am that this story is continuing (:
(also I had to review chapter three because apparently I HAVE reviewed before!)
1/9/2014 c3 Casia
Just got around to reading this chapter, and I'm totally unsurprised that I love everything about it and the previous one. Still beautiful. Still magical.

My favorite line here has to be: "Existences can be ended or re-purposed, but not reversed, and the strings of fate hold more pull than Neely can fathom." So thought-provoking. *flails* There are many others like this, but I feel like this is one is most powerful - to me.
1/7/2014 c1 Casia
Wow, you're amazing. I love everything about your writing. Everything was so... vivid and pretty. You really have a way with words. A magical way. It's the kind of writing I wish was more prominent in Fictionpress stories. Sigh.

I noticed a possible error, but it was only a placement error:

"She often sat with her chin in her palm, fingers pushed into the ghost-flesh of her cheeks, trying in vain to convince the corners of her mouth to rise their from defeat."

The last end, where it says, "...the corners of her mouth to rise their from defeat." I think the words "their" and "from" should be switched around. So it can be like: "...the corners of her mouth to rise from their defeat." Happens all the time with me :P

I've never read the original version, but I'm sure not missing out on this. It sounds very interesting so far. I'm so glad to have found this, and you! Yay.
12/29/2013 c3 Pseudonym59
Your story has a dream like air to it. :)
12/22/2013 c3 redambrosia
Like, Oh M G (Valley Girl voice). Your pre-made review gave me a headache after reading the first line. But any who, the first thing that came to mind after reading this chapter was "This is so cool." Love the tree. Love their connection. Love the cheesiness that doesn't feel like cheesiness. It's like a different dimension of cheesiness. It has been a long while since a story befuddled and entranced me into a new world like yours has.

Toodles,
12/20/2013 c2 redambrosia
Yo Home Skillet,

You got mad skillz. I'm feelin' how fast your updating now. Dresden's all kinds of suspect this chapter. He's being hella sketchy. But forreal that ending doe. What the hell is going to happen and why the hell is she black and white. She musta been mad lonely and isolated if a single touch is burnin' her up, nah mean? Let a chick know doe.

Dueces,
12/20/2013 c1 redambrosia
To the awesome writer behind the FictionPress screen-

Your story was quite magical. I enjoyed every detail that made me feel as desolate as Neely, but I wish I knew why and how she became this way. I hope you're better about updating than you have been recently, but most of your readers will not shun you. I think Neely will have an interesting character growth and that boy she 'saved' was really ominous (I mean what person trusts a guy who just aged at least 5 years and then kisses said person then literally disappears).

Fire, phoenixes, and best regards,
8/31/2013 c3 13youngin-matomon
dude where are you
3/15/2013 c4 Guest
Y U NO finish? D:
9/13/2011 c4 1wittylass13
like this is fantastic. please get a chance to write more. i feel gyped that i dont get to read anymore. neely's room is pretty awesome, who doesnt want to escape into another world? i like how reality blends with fantasy and that we dont know dresdens true intentions. i miss this type of writing, theres so much depth without having to resort to using SAT prep words like other stories. please please please write more even though its been two years, i just found this story.
9/13/2011 c3 wittylass13
what? a moving tree epically saving our heroine? thats pretty awesome dude. im sad that i only seem to have one awesome chapter left, but just had to say this chapter was awesome just like the rest.
9/13/2011 c2 wittylass13
once again i was drawn into this fantasy world. i like that neely actually tries to think about her wish, what it would mean for her and realizes one wish wont fix her entire life. and who hasnt wished to just disappear forever? i like the fun, easy flirtation between her and dresden it just flows.

word to your mother,