for tremor

11/11/2010 c1 58Inkspilled
Great rhyming and style, the flow is so good that reading it is effortless. I love the descriptions, they way you use 'and' not as a filler, but only when necessary. Beautiful and intricate, wonderful work. :)
8/25/2010 c1 74The Sarcasm Dance
Beautiful and dark.
4/12/2010 c1 84persephone in waiting
I LOVE this poem. I know you're no longer going to post poetry on this website, but I hope you're reading this review, because I rarely review anything. The language flowed effortlessly, the rhyme scheme was natural, and the poem was generally fantastic. I loved the vivid imagery ("you burn red-gold & set me alight / we flare together amid the black & white."). ... It was just an amazing poem. Great work.
10/10/2009 c1 25give me november
BEAUTIFUL. that's all i can say... ncie job!

check out some of my stuff, you might find something you like! please review, i love support!:)

yours, always

willow
9/8/2009 c1 27AnonymousAffirmation
Too bad you say that this is your last posting. You should come back. I just came back after years of absence and read a review that you left on one of mine, and decided to come check yours out. I'm in awe of how wonderful and talented most of these are. You should continue to write, you do it very well.

I really loved this one and related to it very much. Especially the last line "you told me once that the end meant relief." I think that is my favorite one. Although I love the entire thing.

Okay, this review has gotten rather lengthy.
8/21/2009 c1 124in theory
"I've never seen motion so wasteful

as your shaking hands"

I've not read a more involving, intimate, brilliant opening line of poetry for a long, long time. Your images are very powerful, they demand attention

One criticism would be the overuse of the ampersand, it sometimes stunts the flow.

It's a shame to hear you've "left", I hope you still write things like this even if fictionpress readers aren't let in on their secrets.
8/16/2009 c1 1tonight we bloom
You have immense talent.
8/1/2009 c1 495mate.feed.kill.repeat
I'm reading this and crying because even though it means nothing to me, it means everything to me.

Even as I read what I just wrote up there ^ all I can think to myself is that it sounds stupid and basically empty. Today has been the worst day of my life, and my only remedy is to lose myself in the words that I can't comprehend and the lyrics to someone else's song.

Please Kait. Keep writing, it's te only thing that keeps me alive some days.

(& yes, the first thing that will go back up in my locker for my junior year of high school will be my little tiny copy of something you wrote-the name escapes me but i know the words almost my heart)

I feel pathetic. Honestly.

-stix-
4/14/2009 c1 17K.M.Mackenzie
Well ex-cuse ME, Miss I-don't-do-rhyming! But all the same it was amazing. I'll probably always love 24 over insomnia the best. I can't believe you're not posting anymore! I'd say since when but clearly it's a preordained decision. Please find a bit of time to drop by and check out more of my poetry - it's not to hideous for words.

xx. mackenzie
3/25/2009 c1 liz
Kait, I LOVE it! There is motion in this somehow. There is so much flow and rhythm that when I read it, I can feel it moving ever so slightly. It's a tremor. This is so absolutely beautiful. I choked over so many lines. Ah! It's so hard to point them out because this poem flows so well and all the lines just run on together, except for where you've broken it into stanzas.

I cannot get over the beginning. I have never read anything with this image and it's so beautiful and so thought-provoking. It IS a pointless action but the point is that we still try. I love it. The ending is as good as the beginning is. I know that I won't be able to get it out of my head.

"are those your eyes hanging from the trees?" "this is the dead land, dry bones & dust./ here words are just lies & love is just lust" "don't tell me that he walked over the water."- these are all so haunting! I love it. The ending is as good as the beginning is. I know that I won't be able to get it out of my head.Oh, I can't do this. There's too much. The entire thing is perfect and some of your best poetry, I think. You aren't the most articulate poet and you don't use a large vocabulary and now you've stripped your work of formatting...but it doesn't matter. You write feelings into words in the simplest way, and it's a beautiful, beautiful thing to read.

I must admit that I shrieked a little when I found you had posted this. I am so happy to know you're still writing poetry, even if you're not posting it on this site anymore. Never stop. Never.

-liz
3/25/2009 c1 73ICaughtFire
I've been reading your poetry for a long time. You're truly my favorite poet, your beautiful words remind me of e.e. cummings and Sylvia Plath combined... you have a beautiful gift and you've inspired me so very much.

Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with me and others. You have no idea what an impact you've had on me.
3/23/2009 c1 36contrast and friction
I really this wasn't your final piece because I could read your work forever. However, if this has to be your final piece, then it's absolutely perfect for an ending. You're really talented with your use of imagery. In all your pieces, your poetry creates pictures for me - the italicised verse in this piece creates such a beautiful image and I especially like the contrast of colour and night/day.

"here words are just lies & love is just lust" This is my favourite line. This piece really flows so natually, as though all of these words are meant to belong together. It's honestly one of my favourites of yours. I wish I could be half the writer that you are. Even if you no longer continue to post up here, I truly hope you never quit writing.

xo
3/23/2009 c1 lymli
I like the italic parts, deep thoughts and poem.
3/23/2009 c1 xbreakdownx
I love this, it's very good! It feels sad, I don't like sad poems, but I always like your poems!