for Never Back Down

7/11/2018 c23 69AlysonSerenaStone
Wonderful story! I have really enjoyed reading this!
9/30/2015 c23 2Ray-Anne
It was an interesting piece. I haven't read any of your newer pieces so I really not say anything about growing as a writer as I assume you have. It's definitely one of those stories that was in your head, amazing, and then got written down and the writer realized its a shitton more work to get it from head to paper completed. But it was still worth the time I took to read it
12/16/2014 c23 augmentedDREAMS
In my opinion, this story can really do with a re-write. The plot itself has a LOT of potential and I would be thrilled to read a better version of Never Back Down.

In this version,I liked the plot, the characters and the story but it felt a little rushed to me as the whole proceedings took place in about a week.

Like, let's say we have 8 yo flashback then it's Saturday ,suddenly Aiden's mum hates her too. Mr. van Halen buys Aiden, takes her home. She goes shopping on Sunday, catches the guys drinking blood Monday and a week later The Three make an appearance. Then the same day she finds out about, well you get the gist.

And also some plot holes which I'm sure you know about.

I don't mean to flame you. Not at all. I was just mentioning things which you could work upon in the rewrite. I love your story. It is only these little mistakes which you can easily correct.

Eager to read the rewrite. :)
12/3/2014 c23 2Ginny Styer
I would read a re-write!
10/6/2014 c23 hitokori midnight
PLEASE REWRITE THIS STORY IT'S REALLY CONFUSING !
10/3/2014 c23 6Van Quatra
this is a great story, but i think that it should be re written because you can make it better and it would make you feel more accomplished that you can make it even better than it is now.
10/3/2014 c23 bella
hey i liked it enough the first time to set up e-mail alerts might as well try it again as a rewrite
3/22/2014 c21 hitokori midnight
I LOVE THIS STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH !
3/22/2014 c18 hitokori midnight
HAPPY ENDING PLEASE !
3/22/2014 c17 hitokori midnight
DONT YOU DARE STOP WRITING THIS STORY OR I WILL TURN INTO A WEREWOLF AND GO CRAZY ! (JUST KIDDING BUT STILL DONT YOU DARE STO WRITING OR I WILL STOP READING YOUR STORIES)
3/22/2014 c13 hitokori midnight
I LOVE YOUR STORY !
3/22/2014 c12 hitokori midnight
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRAVEN IS A HOT IDOUT !
3/22/2014 c10 hitokori midnight
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS SO CUTE DRAVEN IS THE HOTTEST GUY HERE BESIDES AaREN !
3/22/2014 c8 hitokori midnight