for More Than Anyone

10/4/2013 c21 Suzy
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the updates! I know I said this before, but this is still my favorite fp story. )

My favorite things about this chapter:
1. The phone situation turned out not to be a situation at all. Such a relief. I'm glad that Olivia trusted Ben enough. (side note - on one of my many rereads of this story, I noticed that Henrietta was mentioned really briefly in an early chapter. I love that you did that. I forgot about the Henrietta detail until she showed up again when Ben & Olivia went on their first date).

2. This part: "Don't worry about that. I'll let you use the razor I use on my pubes," he joked. "Let the wooing begin," Olivia smiled and put her hand to her heart as if truly touched... HAHAHA!

3. Ben pressing Olivia against the wall and door. Whooo-ee. My fan girl heart.

I'm still waiting for Jillian to drop in, though I hope she doesn't. Not that I think she would wrench their relationship apart, but I'm just not looking forward to it. -_-

Anyway, thanks again! I hope for another update soon (hopeful look)
9/25/2013 c21 rae
Your story is adorable! I'm glad you have decided to post again :)
9/16/2013 c21 Guest
Wonderful Story! (:
9/12/2013 c21 Devious622
This is still one of my favorite stories I get so happy everything you update it. Let the wooing begin!
9/10/2013 c21 ohhsnapitskatie
Ahhhhhhhhh... You must finish! I am really bad at reading stories that are not completed because usually I forget what is about . I fell in love with this one and I have to finish it.
9/9/2013 c21 Diana
Omg i love these two! Always will!
9/9/2013 c21 bulma-veggie
I was so waiting for that chapter ! LOVE YOU AND LOVE THEM !
Cant wait for more !
Hugs
9/8/2013 c21 Minzy
Thanks for updating! Are things winding down now? :)
9/8/2013 c21 2EnchantedKorean
Please update real soon! This was so sweet!
9/8/2013 c21 cassiealan34
No cliffhanger? No cliffhanger? This was the biggest cliffhanger! They're so perfect, this story is so perfect. Damn you for making me read it all the time! Just kidding. But still.
9/7/2013 c21 Guest
Great story :)
9/7/2013 c21 zoba20
awwww that was so sweeet of ben to clean for her
thanx so much for updating, can't wait to read more. i hope u update soon
9/5/2013 c21 delight.full
Loved this chapter. It made my heart feel so warm and fuzzy for them! Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/5/2013 c21 littlemiss76
The best part to a relationship when neither know what they want or what to do
9/5/2013 c21 R