for More Than Anyone

9/5/2013 c21 mylittleprincess
amazing chapter! more please.
9/5/2013 c21 zaini
Hallelujah!
Sweet update.
Fingers crossed over your quick updating phase... ;)
9/5/2013 c21 9AKhwab
Ben is so adorable, understanding and nice. Makes me wanna sigh in pleasure. Unfortunately, I felt that Ben didn
9/4/2013 c21 3Smartgirl94
Awesome and sweet chapter. Please update soon :D
9/4/2013 c21 2Bandgeekclarinet14
The noise I made when I realized you updates was inhuman. I was so excited.

Loved all the fluff. Can't wait for more. :)
9/4/2013 c21 storybookmoments
I am in love with this story! I'm so glad Ben and Olivia are going on the right track! Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you so much for updating!
9/4/2013 c21 alchem
Thank you for sticking with the story. They are great characters. I enjoy your writing style.
9/4/2013 c21 1loveSZbrownie
Aw I loved their interaction in this chapter. Is the story finished?
9/4/2013 c21 KittyCat86
Yay! An new chapter :) You cannot begin to imagine how much I loved to read it. I've just got back to work from my holidays and it's been a crazy, terrible week so far. However, reading this chapter today was such a nice break :) Thank you so much!
I absolutely love this couple. They're just too cute ;)
9/4/2013 c21 2WingedKiller
I loved this chapter! And it was super sweet how Ben is trying to woo Olivia! :) Please write more! I can't wait to read what else you have in store for this couple.
9/4/2013 c21 MCM315
They're so sweet :) I love them and am so glad you've continued this story.

It seems like you're building up to their first time, which I am waiting anxiously for. I'm sure you won't disappoint. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I am thoroughly enjoying Olivia and Ben's story.
9/4/2013 c21 BelleS212
yay, they are back!
I thought for sure Olivia was going to be mad about Henrietta. I wouldn't be quite so understanding.
Ben is like an eager little boy lol. Can't wait for next chapter!
9/4/2013 c21 idrivebettyblue
The thing I. Liked most on this chapter was that Olivia didn't have a fit when a girl answered bend phone. In so many movies and books and such, the girl always freaks out and ends the relationship because of this. I always think that if you're in a relationship you obviously trust that person.
9/4/2013 c21 Tiakd
It's about time ! Lol Olivia plus Ben "that couple"... Sigh ...
9/4/2013 c21 Jenny
SO GOOD I love it! Made me laugh.
1,461 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »