for More Than Anyone

9/4/2013 c21 2asianinvasion0530
Awwww this was such an adorable chapter! I love how lovey dovey they are right now. I'm glad the whole Henrietta picking up the phone for Ben situation was a non-issue too! :)
9/4/2013 c21 Gemma Browne
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you are posting again! Thank you thank you thank you! I loved this chapter!
9/4/2013 c21 Pione
Awwww, this is so lovely and sweet!
9/4/2013 c21 heal me forever
dude seriously i was so wanted an update i was so gng to comment tday saying its been long den a msg pops dat i have an update notification and bam! here u gooooooooooo !

Awesummmmmmmmmm update totally worth d wait...d way u handled d other gal without shwing jealousy is like bang on coz dey need to understand and strted dating like yestday and suddenly jealousy dats just totally a turnoff!
Update soon :D

God bless (:
9/4/2013 c21 flunkybubbleshorts
I was so so excited to see Ben and Olivia back in action I had to stop everything and read this immediately.
It was a very sweet chapter with all the love coming through. It symbolized the "honeymoon period" perfectly :)
9/4/2013 c21 9Heather F. C
I am so happy you updated, i just love these lovefool idiots so much!
9/4/2013 c7 Ponyang
I think chapter is my favourite so far. It was so sweet.
9/3/2013 c20 CZgallagher
I read your entire story (and Better Together) in less than a day. Your writing is incredible and you have me hooked onto this story! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! (You're also really good at leaving cliffhangers)
8/30/2013 c20 Guest
Hope your health speedily improves :)
8/25/2013 c20 sparklybrowneyes
I am utterly obsessed with this story. Please know that I will gladly wait however long it takes for you to update and finish this story( but please not too Long because my poor heart won't be able to bear it). It seems Ben and Olivia can never catch a break. But Im glad their communication hasn't been a problem. Keep up the great work!
8/19/2013 c20 delight.full
I'm so glad to be reading a new chapter! Absolutely adore this story and to know that Ben is redeeming himself. Sorry to hear about your health problems, lots of good vibes to you. Can't wait to read the next update!
8/10/2013 c20 Melissa
Please update soon! After the story was left for so long you have us another great chapter, but now we have been left hanging again and I am dying to see what happens next! Love this story.
8/10/2013 c20 7gulistala
It's obviously a family member or a maid haha. Oh dear I really hope Olivia doesn't jump to conclusions, actually waits before Ben explains the situation. I'm really loving the pairing, it's so cute and romantic!
8/5/2013 c20 6Little Silver Kitten
Hi, I'm so glad you finally updated this story. I admit it has been awhile and I was so anxious to see if they finally confess it all!

Noooooooooooooo, another cliffy! Ahhh, I think it is good that you finally updated this story, I really love Ben and Olivia...thank you so much for sharing!
7/30/2013 c1 1Charlotte Russo
You, my friend, are the master of cliff hangers. I'm so mad! I just want things to go smoothly for them, but of course that can't happen because it would make for one boring story. I think that your writing style is what makes me want to stay and read this story, combined with the fact that you have two fully realized, well developed characters that could very much exist in the real world. We'll see if my hunch about the woman on the phone is correct next chapter, but until then please stay healthy and keep writing! :)

xoxo