for More Than Anyone

10/20/2012 c19 Guest
Please update. Really good!:)
10/20/2012 c19 Katie
YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT AND THEN STOP UPDATING IT.
ugH.
10/14/2012 c18 heal me forever
nd u need to update dis HIGH TIME
10/13/2012 c5 Autipatauti
I just realized that one of the characters are named "Harry Potter". Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
10/6/2012 c19 GGF
I want an update on this :(
10/3/2012 c19 Q
(This isn't some Shonda Rhimes shitty medical show)
LOL DYING!

Any chance of an update? I've fallen in love with these two!
10/3/2012 c17 Q
(Making out with one's former enemy was certainly an interesting experience and it was one he wanted to continue)
So cute! And about the news, I was wondering since you mentioned her being Catholic. Great twist
10/3/2012 c16 Q
Aww poor Ben. It wasn't his fault! I hope it doesn't ruin his night...
10/3/2012 c13 Q
(e had given her all three cherries and she had smiled so brightly at him, he nearly began to contemplate investing some money into cherries just so he could supply her with an endless amount since she seemed to like them so much.)
Awww! And perfect left and right sides
10/3/2012 c4 q
GReat milk and wate analogy and it all being Olivia had in her fridge. You've already done a great job showing the tension between the sisters, can't wait for more and how Ben becomes involved.
10/3/2012 c3 Q
(They grew up, got jobs, got apartments, paid their bills and college loans. Things changed and yet, some things remained the same.)
Love that. And harry's insights into Olivia and toby. He's truly to be a good friend but some things just aren't meant to be...
10/3/2012 c2 q
(God, he wished his parents had raised him to be an asshole though he must admit, sometimes he could play a pretty good one.)
Lol! And I love the line about the fire escape! Im curious about the box of toys too. Great work!
10/3/2012 c1 Quisinart
Wow great start to the story. Lonely day for her birthday but I love the mood you've set up, the pretty boy with blue eyes. Cant wait to keep reading!
9/30/2012 c19 spk3333
Update! Please!
9/15/2012 c19 3no-ones-puppet
Okay, so I just finished what you have written do far, and it's wonderful! I'm hoping that you'll finish it entirely... Cause while the last chapter you posted didn't seem to end on a cliff hanger, it wasn't a very satisfying end to the story if it was that! Lol. I was sorry to hear about the plagarism that had happened to your story though through your a/n and I hope that hasn't happened again since then. I also hope it didn't discourage you too much from continuing your writing. I've known several people on here who have had that happen to them, and for them they see it as a violation... Their writing is a part of them, and for someone to steal it and claim it as theirs... I'm sure it hurt a lot more than people assume. Anyways! I'll be on the look out for this and hope to see it complete! It's too cute not to finish in my opinion! Lol. Good luck on any of your future writings as well!
1,461 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »