for More Than Anyone

8/1/2012 c19 Chelsea
Hey I an a huge fan of this story :) seriously such an amamazing writer and I've was hoping to see an update soon ha this story and another one like a house on fire I constantly check for updates ha. Feel proud x hopefully read from you soon :)
8/1/2012 c19 Chelsea
Hey :) I kn
7/23/2012 c19 1sunset daughter
Thank you for this story!
This story has made me feel so passionate for reading again, the way I used to a couple of years ago - staying up as late as possible to finish the next chapter or story.
I love your characters and the joy I have found in reading about the their adventures are priceless.
I am eagerly awaiting the next beautiful chapter(s) of this wonderful story! I really want to know how Ben and Olivia are going to end up!
7/23/2012 c19 Meow
PLEASEEEEE UPDATE cmon a lot of ppl, including me, LOVE this story! Please dont be cruel by letting us wait for this story to update as it has been a few months already. You wouldnt be that cruel now, would you?;)
7/19/2012 c19 melanie9354
Please finish thier story! I need more of Ben & Olivia just when they are about to get intimate it ends. There is so much more to tell and I want to see more, Scottish wedding, passion, romance and babies!
7/11/2012 c19 1ravenhowards
Wow! So well written, please update soon.
7/9/2012 c19 D. M. Gotmen
Omg! Update soon lol
7/8/2012 c4 D. M. Gotmen
Uggggh. I'm not liking Sophia at ALL. Ugggghhhh. She's not prettier than Olivia. No. I won'y have it...

Lol sorry for that. It's just... Never mind... Love your story in spite of Sophia... Hahaha
7/6/2012 c1 1I caught myself
This sounds extremely good so far. Thanks for sharing this...its amazing!

Brookie xx
7/5/2012 c7 Guest
LMFAO! omg pig orgasm. i had to keep quiet so no one ould hear me. gotta tell my friends about this website and awesome story! :D ••• im bored :P
7/3/2012 c19 Guest
YES! They actually resolved the fight like normal people. No jumping to conclusions and what not. Whoooo, that feels good to read! Anyways, can't wait till the next chapter!
6/21/2012 c19 Tia t
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
6/20/2012 c19 Anon
WOW what a wonderful and mature story this is turning out to be. I love your writing style, and I really can't wait for more!
6/19/2012 c19 Desperate
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

update! It's actually killing me! I've been checking this AWESOME story for months!
6/18/2012 c19 anonymous
When I wish upon a star, I wish that this story will be updated. Is that pathetic or what?
1,461 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »