for More Than Anyone

6/15/2012 c19 TaMaWe
update! update! update! please
6/13/2012 c19 2WingedKiller
Omg I am totally in love with your story! This is amazing! I have to admit that Toby is a complete jerk to Olivia, and I think Ben is just really cute! Please update soon!
6/10/2012 c16 keke.boxie
ben is an idiot. but he is a guy so he is partially forgiven because all guys are idiots
6/10/2012 c4 keke.boxie
wtf. i would have beat my sister down if she talked to me like that. and vice versa. how close is the nearest cliff so i can push sophia off. please tell me olivia grows a backbone. its only so much i will take before i demand justice.
6/10/2012 c3 keke.boxie
i'm starting to like toby less and less as this story progresses
6/10/2012 c1 keke.boxie
this is the first story i've read on here. so far so good. i already love the scottish accent.
6/9/2012 c19 JBJ
please add to this! I've been following this story for a while. I really liked the Anne/Harry scene. The tone of the passage matched the emotion of the scene perfectly.
6/6/2012 c19 zeeniya
whoever said anything silly regarding ur writing style didn't know what he was talking about.

Lady ... this story of urs is AMAZING !

I suck at knitting words.

but I want you to know I feel incredibly happy at seeing sum1 put sumthing soo raw and human and fancy like you've done through this story.

I feel sad that I didn't get the cahnce to raed all the work you've taken down already :(

hoping sumday I'll read all that in hard cover. )

plz plz plz pleeeeeeeeeeeez update soon!

I've read this last chapter 6 times.

opening it randomly and thinking of Ben & Livi.

Plz update soon.

and thank you again for giving me the chance to meet all these amazing characters.

Love.

Zee.
6/1/2012 c19 Mazarine
nice story I really liked this :) is that the end? I hope notninreally enjoyed these chapters AWESOME JOB
5/31/2012 c8 23rd Bookworm
Hey, I LOVE this story seriously I do, but I found some slight dialog mistakes.

Well he's Scottish right? That means he's british but he talks in an American accent unless he's in the in the uk well when he he is in the uk he would skay mUm

Not mom, sorry to be picky it,s just something I picked up on, blame the British blood!
5/27/2012 c19 1Sahara Anderson
This story is just the thing that I was looking for! It is sweet and endearing and deserves an award for all the cuteness going on! I also like how there is some of a serious aspect going on but not enough to over power the rest of the happiness in the story.
5/25/2012 c6 v.doan
I just absolutely adore this story! You're a great writer. This story just makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and bubbly. Go Livi and Ben! Thanks for writing this.
5/25/2012 c6 v.doan
5/17/2012 c19 Suzy
I keep rereading this story because I love it so. I hope you're not having plagiarism issues again! If so, I will be the first to brandish my pitchfork (first I will need to buy one) to hunt the a-hole down and kick some major butt. Maybe we can even start a joint task force, Avengers style. I'm sure there are other people out in fp willing to do some butt kicking as well if that means you can continue writing Ben & Olivia's story in peace. )
5/15/2012 c1 2gillsandtails
I am absolutely in love with this story.

I notice you have a lot of issues with plagiarism. One of the reasons FP sucks, because you so easily copy and paste. May I suggest the website figment (formerly inkpop)? You can't copy and paste any of the stories there.
1,461 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »