for More Than Anyone

7/29/2014 c21 sappyromancelvr
Absolutely phenomenal story! Hope you come back and finish it some time :)
7/29/2014 c21 hunter005
WHY HASNT THIS STORY BEEN FINISHED!? Oh my gosh, I absolutely love it! I'm really impressed with the way you developed the characters. Olivia and Ben were mature and dealt with their problems. I really appreciated how any problem they had never escalated into any intense drama or pettiness. They are just so perfect for each other. You made Olivia so classy. I was ecstatic to learn that she is a virgin... It makes her so much more lovable. And the fact that Ben wanted to earn her - now that wooed me! Haha. And I have to say, Harry and Anne are so stinking cute! They are an adorable couple and I'm so happy that you expanded on their relationship throughout the story.
All in all, this is some great writing and an amazing storyline! Please, please, PLEASE update! I absolutely need to know what happens further between Ben and Olivia :))
7/18/2014 c21 Tlangi
Are you ever going to continue this story? Or have you started posting it on another site?
7/6/2014 c21 Smile
This is freaking awesome! I love this story, please write more!
PS- Trader Joe's is my store! SAMPLES!
7/3/2014 c21 6Alexa Rg
Please update!
6/6/2014 c21 ipodshufflen
Please update!
5/29/2014 c21 Suzy
Hi, I keep checking back to see if you've posted a new chapter even though it's been a while. Do you have plans to continue with this story? Please say yes! Thanks!
5/14/2014 c21 Guest
This is so cute! Please write more!
5/8/2014 c21 Guest
This story was perfect and I'm really upset because you never got to finish it. I hope you read my review (and all the others) and realize how much people love your story.
5/1/2014 c21 ramenrandomness
Awwwww they're so sweet together!
4/1/2014 c21 Lake Effect
You're going to update this, right?! YOU HAVE TO! I just spent days reading this in between all my schoolwork and sleeping (sadly, both compulsory activities) and I seriously can't get enough. I love Ben and Olivia too much for words.
Please update soon!
3/23/2014 c21 theslykit
honestly i think this is one of my favourite stories written by you...and you've written so many good ones! i like this story even more than violet and jamie's story! D:
3/20/2014 c21 hirokiri9
Beautiful story. Going to read the rest of your stuff now! II would love to read more on these two, perhaps an epilogue :) I can only hope
3/14/2014 c21 ImYourSky
This is by far my favorite story I have ever read on fictionpress (and I've been a reader for YEARS). I hope you update soon!
Never stop writing!
3/13/2014 c21 Violet Doan
Thank you so much for coming back Templeton21! I cannot wait for your updates! Ben & Livi forever! xox
1,461 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »