for Her Life In Writing

11/5/2010 c10 laurenmlbc
You have a very...conversational tone when you write. But it's more than that...it's very honest and makes you want to keep reading. It is older than most of the ones I've read. That makes no sense when I re-read it, so let me explain. It sounds more...wise? I have no idea what I mean, but maybe you can get some sort of theme out of that ramble. I don't mind reading younger peoples works either...it's fun and interesting to me as well, but it's nice reading someone who writes like this as well.
11/5/2010 c9 laurenmlbc
Geesh, sounds like your job wasn't very fun...I need any sort of job hah but I'd prefer to have one I at least liked. Fear of rejection is definitely a common fear for the majority of people. Hope that it got better for you, though, as you went along!
11/5/2010 c8 laurenmlbc
I completely connect with you on the last part of this. I hatee talking on the phone. I honestly don't even like talking on the phone with people I know. I'd just rather see them and talk to them or talk to them over the internet. It's just so awkward. I seriously just got to where I'll go through Drive-thrus without almost talking myself out of it!
11/5/2010 c7 laurenmlbc
I love friends too! They sure make things easier sometimes.

Totally want to share my results from that iPod thing...I got some super random and fitting things at the same time hah:

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Take a Chance on Me"- Mamma Mia! Soundtrack

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

Rockstar- Nickelback ahahhahaahahaha, yeah...right haha.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Naturally - Selena Gomez

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
I Would Be The Meal- Carter Burwell now what is that suppose to mean haha

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Light My Candle- Rent ahahhaha, well...could have worse mottos

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
 You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift hahahha, hm

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Iris- Goo Goo Dolls...not sure how that fits but I lovee that song

WHAT IS 2+2?
Tik Tok- Ke$ha

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Don't Stand So Close to Me (Young Girl) -Glee Cast..hahahahahahh

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Break Your Little Heart- All Time Low not too hopeful sounding haha

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
 It's Only Life- Kate Voegele now that's a great fit!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
 Better Days- Goo Goo Dolls

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
 Love Remains the Same- Gavin Rossdale

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Simple Man- Shinedown...hmm haha hope that's not what they think

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Irreplaceable- Beyonce...hahahha not a good sign

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The End Where I Begin- The Script

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
 Kiss My Country Ass- Blake Shelton hahah Tyler's fault hahahahhaah that is not my hobby hahahhahah I don't even really like country music...or the fact I live in that world sometimes...it is funny though

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Can You Feel the Love Tonight- Lion King hm

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Heart on My Sleeve- Idina Menzel

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
 Sympathy for the Devil- The Rolling Stones...hahah nice

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
 Wanted Dead or Alive- Bon Jovi hahahahhahahah that's great

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Grease Lightening- Grease...noo idea hah

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
A Very Potter Musical Act 1, Part 2...truee lol

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Perfect for You- Next to Normal well, the play makes me tear up

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Astonishing- Little Women...according to that song I don't really want to lol

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
 At the Zoo- Simon & Garfunkel well that's interesting

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
 Mary Did You Know- Vickie Winans...well hopefully that means God does

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
 Glory Days- Bruce Springsteen

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
World So Cold- Three Days Grace...it is quite cold, actually

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
 Heart Heart Heartbreak- Boys Like Girls
11/5/2010 c6 laurenmlbc
I love these things haha...they are so much fun sometimes. I might have to do this one.
11/5/2010 c5 laurenmlbc
It's kinda cool reading someones ...I don't know going through their life. It's like a little story haha...although, I bet it's a little weird having someone comment on your life...but it's interesting! You get to see how much they've changed.
11/5/2010 c4 laurenmlbc
I'm actually in a class on Aging right now and it's definitely made me think a lot about death. I don't think I'm scared of death per say...although the not knowing exactly what happens afterwards freaks me out a little...I'm more scared of the actual dying part lol. Due to the nature of my dreams sometimes, I feel like it's not going to be that dying in your sleep kinda death for me.
11/5/2010 c3 laurenmlbc
I agree with you totally on this one. I just changed my major to something I like doing over something I thought i could make a career out of...which means I'm completely lost. I haven no idea what I want to do...at all lol. It's insanely frustrating and frightening! I hate decisions like these.
11/5/2010 c2 laurenmlbc
Not many people I know like rain as much as I do..I just find it so calming and peaceful and just ...cleansing, I guess!
11/4/2010 c1 laurenmlbc
So...you came up on my update thing so I saved it to read later. I'm rather addicted to reading peoples pillowbooks lol. To be honest I think it has a lot to do with the fact I'm nosey...apparently even to people that I don't know. The point of that ramble is that I saw you were on Pillowbook 5, so I was like...well I'll just start at the beginning. Then I realized how long they were...which is great, kudos to you...but I sort of review everything I read. Just something I see that I have to do if I read something on these sites...and I really don't want to come across as a crazy stalker person haha..especially if I do end up getting through all of them like I plan and your inbox is just filled with me saying random things about your life 2 years ago. Point being, as I digress, if that creeps you out or bothers you, I will most definitely stop! Wow, that was way longer than I intended! My bad :)
8/13/2010 c3 11MlleKathy
Oh my god... I went through the same thing when I graduated. I chose animals as my career and I am starting out as a Vet Assistant- Who knows where it will take me later?
8/13/2010 c1 MlleKathy
Once again, thanks for reading and reviewing my baby pillow book. :) I had to write about what you said about comforting people. I turn into a statue when somebody cries in front of me, but I end up doing what I would want done if I cried: Nothing.

I leave them alone.
7/27/2009 c108 17oHriginal
aww will miss your entries!

when you went spain it was like my inbox was a bit empty LOL

anyways, looking forward to the new one

and it's a good thing you are happy

7/27/2009 c108 1Midnight Ghost
Woo! Congrats!

So, bye-bye! Good luck with your life!
7/27/2009 c108 11Mirthless Laughter
I'm sorry to see it end - but I'll check out the new one!
201 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »