for Dare

5/30/2011 c1 16non.graceful
I disliked the whole 'I've liked you ever since blah blah blah' but I did enjoy the sexual tension, heck I'm fairly sure that's the thing that everyone must have liked!
8/23/2010 c1 9Elizem17
That was so cute! loved it!

~Elizem17
3/27/2010 c1 2LarunaBelle
It's a cute little read!

But when you read books you don't see writers using double the exclamation points in one time (Ex. !) now do you?

That's about the only thing that really ruined the story flow for me.
1/7/2010 c1 cookiewolf
aww so cute i love it=0
11/8/2009 c1 Hidden Flowers
Shit. I got the exact same dare once. I had to go up and kiss my worst enemy. Luckily, my best friend had mercy and intervened. I ended up flinging my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest and saying in a heart broken voice, "Oh, Alex, I love you."

He screamed. He also went and hid behind one of our mutual friends and didn't talk to me for a week. It was hilarious. Alex afterwards teased me about it for months. Granted it was that or steal my crush's underwear...
9/7/2009 c1 behrneeze
ONE WORD = aweSOME!
8/22/2009 c1 4slee5133
aw. sweet
8/2/2009 c1 9Cheese Addicts
Nice cliche :D

I liked the way you wrote it and I found the main character really funny lol

Keep writing ^.^

~Angie
7/17/2009 c1 AngelsXDevils
I thought it was kind of sad when the boy said that he liked the girl more after she "changed". It kind of sends a bad message to people don't you think?

But other than that, the story was good.
7/12/2009 c1 3Chocolate is Yummy
awesome story! loved it. really cliche. ^.^
7/12/2009 c1 9Lily Llynn
Argh it is super duper cliche, but I still like it. The only thing I didn't like was the POV switch - it was unnecessary. But the kiss was fantastic. XD I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
7/9/2009 c1 2Chocolate.and.sushi
that was HOT!
7/4/2009 c1 1Fairytale x
Aww, I loved this. It's so cliché but I like that kind of thing. c:
7/4/2009 c1 samora
that was so cute i loved it but at the end i thought it was going to be him knowing it was a dare and he set up the sare with her friends. anyways i love it is so cute i want a luke now.
7/3/2009 c1 4MaPluie
i love it! you should continue. ;)
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »