for Piece of Cake

8/16/2016 c19 kitten135
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG. WHY? That's, not right Cody is supposed to understand
8/15/2016 c7 kitten135
OMG! That was so crazy! you're a really good author
7/13/2016 c6 serwaverider
Sweet and touching.
8/18/2014 c30 4slashrin
Aw I'm so sad it's over! Every character is so cute in their own way. I'm gonna miss them. Your writing style flows so nicely and describes everything so well. I often found myself smiling as I was reading all the cute stuff that happened. Definitely checking out your other stories!
8/5/2014 c9 kisa
i... i just want to tell you how much i REALLY LOVE JONAS...OMG HE's SOOOOO CUTE. every time i read about jonas my mouth will "awww you're so cute"
5/30/2014 c4 Sam
I use TRESemmé, it makes meh look good
12/7/2013 c30 Guest
Sweet as cake! Good story.
11/19/2013 c16 serwaverider
Another well written chapter, even though Oliver deserves a slow painful punishment. People who enjoy inflicting pain on other people, bdsm aside, are not well. People who deliberately interfere in other people's relationships definitely need to be take care of. Only good writing of these characters could get me so involved, and ANGRY. (Yes, I may have a few anger management issues lol)
11/19/2013 c7 serwaverider
The confrontation was written very well, it felt very real, and I should know. Some people deserve second chances but not everyone. Very well done.
11/19/2013 c3 serwaverider
Super funny, cute and adorable even, I love Seth. Jonas should get his number so he can get advice without the audience, yes I realize that this has been written a long time ago, just sayin'.
11/2/2013 c4 16atenea-in-the-sky
Awww your guys are all so cute!
10/1/2013 c30 Remi
Woh! Who could have known that our characters would have such issues. Parental abandonment and foster care can really scar someone. Thankfully love can heal. A mother's love can make her realize how horrible her actions were, and I really enjoy the lenghts to which Jane is willing to go to create a real relationship with her son at last. I hope it is not to late for Dean as well, because his grief is genuine.
Your characters are really enjoyable, it is quite easy to relate to them. I especially enjoy Mitchell's effort to mend Taylor's self esteem. Way to go.
6/7/2013 c30 Normac
Good work as usual :)
3/1/2013 c30 A.Collins
This may be the pms' doing, but I teared up a bit from the endings of Cody and Jonas' story as well as Mitchell an Taylor's (whose story I wasn't as big a fan of as CJ). God, I can't believe it's done. It's one of those stories where you wish it would last forever, and that maybe the characters would just come to life. I don't think I can read another story for a bit, cause I'm still living in this one. I'm so happy-sad it's quite embarrassing.
2/13/2013 c29 allancaldera