for Sweet is Revenge

7/31/2009 c21 bianca08
This made me so sad.
7/29/2009 c22 2MiZZ SaHurr
Honestly, I didn't even notice when you called Lillian Delilah, so I'm cool with that lol. I liked this chapter, and I hope you update soon, although I know you are super busy. So just do what you do best, and I can' wait for the next update:)
7/20/2009 c21 MiZZ SaHurr
Aww, poor Uncle Brian. That's sad, and Isaiah is going to be guilty for the rest of his life, because he is the reason his dad died. That's sad. But I like the chapter, its very chivalrous I feel. Oh and how'd your date go? Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/20/2009 c20 MiZZ SaHurr
Hello! Sorry I didn't review earlier. I was at orientation for college, and I didn't even take my laptop, and reviewing on my phone is just a ridiculous hassle really, because it takes time, and I basically had none at college. On to the review, I had a feeling it would be Isaiah, because it could only make sense. Why he would do it, idk, unrequited love for Lillian perhaps? Hmm, I will read the next chapter, and maybe find out I guess. This is great:) Keep up the good work:D
7/13/2009 c20 Chimo
To be honest with you, it came as no surprise to me that it was little Isaiah. I saw that in the last chapter. But thanks, not I know it's true. This chapter is short, sweet and straight to the point. Maybe you could have stretched it out a bit. Maybe a bit about how he woke up and didn't realize a thing, and then how he panicked when no one knew where she went. It would have made the chapter more interesting to top it off. But great work, otherwise!
7/8/2009 c19 bianca08
Oh no Lillian should not have gone outside by herself! Argh i guess she still has alot to learn...other than that troubling bit i did enjoy this chapter...interesting how you made the older Brian's son to be a not very likable character...It appears realisitc that Lillian doesnt have a perfect relationship with everyone in her life..oh and happy birthday for friday! :)
7/7/2009 c19 14autumsphoenix
To start, happy early birthday. I sat down ealier today just to read something on here(It was a particuarly boring day) and ending up reading this, as well as the prequil prior. this one has a different fell to it than the first, but is still interesting and with the twists leaves you wanting more. so with that said, please update soon. =)
7/7/2009 c19 Chimo
Hey ! Remember me? I just finished reading chapter 19. And I must say, you are an amazing writter! Keep up the great work.
7/6/2009 c19 2MiZZ SaHurr
Uh oh! The tension is mountingg! Of course, the story is incomplete without, and if I were a Hollywood or even a Bollywood director or hell even a kid who was obsessed with making movies, I would totally be approaching you with a contract into turning Perfectly-Strossed and Sweet is Revenge into major motion pictures really. And with so much security, I don't see how someone could kidnap her, so I have a feeling that it may be her family or something, just trying to keep her safe...but I could be wrong. There's no telling with me lol
7/3/2009 c18 MiZZ SaHurr
I looked at the pictures, and Chace Crawford is Decklin. I freaking love him! OMG! Yay! Although, I don't really recognize the girl for Lillian, even though she is very pretty:D I can't wait for Monday!
6/30/2009 c17 bianca08
Wow thats the ending? That was good, but it feels like there should be a sequel. Well hopefully. I liked how Lillian was in this chapter again, i guess the family business is not going to change anytime soon. And the part when Decklin almost cried was very sweet..one thing tho, why does Isaiah still have to kill people? I though even if he had to work for the company forever he d be allowed to do something like what his friend Brian does, that doesnt involve so much field work? Good luck with that guy from ur work :)
6/29/2009 c17 MiZZ SaHurr
I like it, really, i do:) I love how just when Decklin thought that Lillian didn't love him anymore, she killed the guy and he got all reassured. Great stuff:) I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/24/2009 c16 bianca08
Okay first about chapter 15, really good to read about that side of Decklin, i actually almost cried at that bit about killing himself and seeing his parents, i guess you re good at conveying emotion like that. It felt real, like how a real person who is suicidal and lost their parents would really think. About chapter 16, i dont think it was too out of character for Lillian, if anything it was good to see that facet of her character. Its always better to show how characters are more than just two dimensional. I especially like and was proud of Lillian when she declared to Decklin that she did everything better when she was pissed. Very cool and interesting girl.
6/23/2009 c16 30MargaretGraves
I love this story, I've spent almost two entire days reading Star-Crossed and this. :D

Anyway, to answer your question, I think that Lillian wasn't really out of character in this chapter- if anything, her anger made her seem more real, more human. So, awesome job, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :]
6/23/2009 c16 2MiZZ SaHurr
Okay, first off, sorry for not reviewing this chapter earlier, but I had to finish my assignment for my history class lol. Second, I don't think she was out of character at all. She did exactly what I expected her to do, with her being in character, and when you mentioned to me earlier that she would be OOC, I figured she really would leave at the end, but she didn't, and so in my opinion, Lil was perfectly in character:) I super duper loved it. I like how the sex scene wasn't smutty, or so I thought. It takes the hell of a writer to write like this, and for that I commend you. I can't wait for the next chapter:) I love it!
51 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »