for Sweet is Revenge

6/22/2009 c15 writerreaderreviewer
Hey love your story but you are driving me crazy with "use". The past tense is used- used to know. This is great though! Love the character development. Your first one was good but this one is way better. Your timing is perfect. You keep us waiting just long enough but not so long that we get bored. Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/21/2009 c15 2MiZZ SaHurr
So I have a feeling that it was Lillian at the door. Poor Decklin, I feel kinda bad for him...but truth be told he did deserve it. As far as Lillian getting out of character, you're right, we all do:) I can't wait for more!
6/21/2009 c15 8Altlover172
That was quick! (8

Another great chapter.
6/21/2009 c14 bianca08
Hey sorry for not reviewing the last chapter, been a bit preoccupied, so ill review both together. I think the last chapter was good in that the events were laid out properly, evrything was explained and described well. My only complaints are with the characters in the story, not the story itself, as in i dont blame lillian for being so mad at her family for telling brian but not her. Seriously i wonder why they did that? When i said the last time Lill seemed too innocent, i just meant for a twenty year old. Im twenty too, and even if one was a virgin at this age id think she d be more knowledgeable about sex. She cant be that protected from life, i guess that sucks for her. Maybe im wrong but i get the impression from the tone of the story and some of Lill's words that she looks down on girls who choose to be more sexually active. Lol sorry if im being paranoid, ive had female friends branded sluts and always feel like calling people on using that word, i just wanted to correct the double standard for girls and guys. OK thats the end of my review, hope u dont find it too long and annoying, i do love your story in general. Its really gotten better in the last five chaps or so.
6/21/2009 c14 Altlover172
I really enjoy this story.

When I saw that it was a sequel, I read Perfectly Starcrossed and loved it so much I had to read this one right after (8

So yeah, that's how I've been spending my whole morning 8D.

Anyways, you are an amazing writer and you keep me wanting more.

So, please update soon?

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
6/20/2009 c14 2MiZZ SaHurr
Aww, you're so sweet! Thank you for the dedication! I love this chapter, and I love how she doesn't plan on talking...the adrenaline is building up! I can't wait for the next chapter, you are amazing!and I'm glad I make you smile:) The dedication made me smile!
6/20/2009 c13 MiZZ SaHurr
I was going to PM you back, but I wanted this to get more reviews, because it's sad that such a nice story doesn't have as many as it should. So back to Lily being Lily, well yeah, you didn't change her much, because she's a strong character, and that is a lot of shit to deal with, the man you love, the family you love...I have a feeling she is going to run away...as for my stories, I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS TOO! Don't worry, they will have happy endings, I promise, but they will also have some tension, but my stories always end happily, because I hate sad endings too.:) My penname is the same on , and if you want I will PM you the link directly to the story. Can't wait for the update!
6/19/2009 c13 MiZZ SaHurr
I loved it! sorry, i didn't login bcz i dont have my laptop, so u can PM me back in response. i kinda knew lily would react like this, and i dont blame her quite frankly. i will leave a more detailed review later, once i get on my laptop:)
6/16/2009 c12 MiZZ SaHurr
Well, I like this one too, just as much, and I was half expecting Lillian to know who Decklin already was and that she would have a plan, but I guess not. But I absolutely love it! This is too good, and I hate plagiarizers too, and I promise to review every chapter from here on, I know how not getting enough reviews feels, it's happening with my story on here and my story on FanFiction. But that's beside the point, I love it and I shall continue to follow it:)
6/13/2009 c12 bianca08
Wow that chapter kind of felt like the end? Just wasnt expecting it so soon..i hope there s more adventure ahead, hopefully not anything too negative but its always sad when a story ends. I liked this chapter, although Lillian did seem awfully innocent during her first time. Maybe thats normal, ah i dunno. Cant wait for the next chap, if there is one.
6/1/2009 c11 bianca08
wait so has decklin actually fallen for lil for real now?
5/30/2009 c10 bianca08
Hey thaanks for this chapter, it was good to read in lillian's point of view for a change. And im starting to fall for decklin's charms myself hehe
5/14/2009 c8 bianca08
sorry about not reviewing the last chapter, have been busy with exams. I like this chapter, what Lillian did was brave. I hope she doesnt fall for him too fast though.
5/2/2009 c6 bianca08
Hi, i know you want people to review so that you can improve your writing, well i think your writing here is as good as in the previous story, if anything the plot is obviously not as exciting as perfectly star-crossed, but thats only cause its based on different premises, and the heroine is nt a serial killer. However it s still good enough and i suppose once the plot picks up pace and the story moves forward it should get better. Hope that helps
4/26/2009 c5 bianca08
Whoa there, someone s watching him? Who? I kind of feel sorry for Decklin having lost his father now, i know he s all cold and ruthless now, but i guess he became that way?
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »