for Saving Annabel

3/24/2011 c3 1Fuzzy White Rabbit
This is gettin god...
7/28/2009 c3 forestmae
What is going to happen to Annabel's sister? Does Annabel plan on sending for her or something? I love this story! Please update soon!
5/26/2009 c3 FireInMyBones
I Love this story, great start, please please keep writing it, can't wait to see how it turns out
5/9/2009 c3 365787
I like this story very much, and I think I was just about to start crying when I realized that there was only two chapters and I just finished Chapter 2. I like how you are building up the suspence, instead of just throwing them together. You definately have me at the point of cheering them on to get together. I'm just worried about what is going to happen when Annabel's cousins find her, and just what Eaton is going to do.

This story is well thought out though. There's almost no grammar mistakes. And you are doing an amazing job at layering the characters.
5/5/2009 c3 SteelAzalea
I like this story thus far :-) I would suggest adding a little more detail about the appearance of some things, such as Annabel and Eaton's home where first took her.
4/29/2009 c1 Ipaintwithwords
I have just managed to find this story and am looking forward to this one; I really like it so far. The setting is nicely described and the villain makes an appearance early...shall read on!

Cheers

4/11/2009 c3 Whitney
Yay! You finally put it up! I'm so happy that you're kicking out chapters like no other! I love being able to read them first before yout put them up. . .hehehehe.

Eaton is a snarky bugger. =] I likey him mucho. Haha. The chemistry between him and Annabel is quite yummy. =D

Great work, lass! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Love,

Your Roomie/Beta
4/10/2009 c1 Kaylee Michelle
Very well done. The story has a plot that keeps progressing and does a great job with keeping the readers attentive. A few parts got a little confusing, but can be easily cleared up. I like the flare of the Scottish culture put into it. Especially Eaton's voice. Thus far we have been taken into a lot of Annabel's life, perhaps we could take a peek into Eaton's past as well. We don't know much about his character, other than he seems noble, playful, smiley, diligent, seductive and strong. And maybe also put into the story some scenes where the two are working together rather than her getting into trouble. The tendency for romance novels is to have the girl resist anything the man wants, and that can get old and predictable sometimes. I have to comment though, the reason for such ideas in romance novels is because [in my opinion and obviously shared by many] that is it very seducing and 'hot' to read. It creates chemistry between the two, but perhaps subtly integrate into the story Annabel agreeing to Eaton. Showing a subtle change as the story progresses that she is succumbing to him. That's one option of a direction you could take, but not the only. Be really creative, I encourage anything not predictable, that's what generally keeps the audience hooked/curious. But a very nice beginning overall. Keep up the good work :D
4/8/2009 c1 Flickering Light McSherlocktin
I loved the setup for the story, especially the first few sentences which captivated my interest. Characters were introduced wonderfully and vocabulary was stimulating. The only section which struck me as rough was the explanation of the plot by the uncle. Stating it all in the dialogue leads to cumbersome, unlikely sentences. Don't ask me what may be better, I ain't got none writin' in my person.

kloveyoubye=]
4/7/2009 c2 Whitney
That highwayman is creepy as all get out! Gah! *shudders* But awesome chapter nonetheless. And I love Eaton to pieces. . .sexy Scotsman that he is. Haha.

I can't wait to read more!

*Your roomie =]
4/7/2009 c1 Whitney
Hey love! I'm glad I talked you into this! I'm so happy you finally posted! I'm loving it! And I'm glad to have helped you get out of your writer's block! I can't wait to see how Annabel's story is going to unfold!

*Your roomie =]
4/7/2009 c2 9Tatiana Knight
I really like your story so far. I can't wait to read more.