for An Urban Legend

5/3/2009 c1 1beaglelvr93
Majorly creepy, Catherine. I had to go look and make sure Tiny was still in the house. . .

Good writing, good suspense - disturbing ending (in a good way :))

-Becca
4/27/2009 c1 17J Author
Nice to see a good original story. At first, I was expecting a "Humans can lick, too!" adaption.
4/24/2009 c1 2kiririe21
Wow, this is SCARY. I wasn't expecting for the story that way so it kinda scares me. This is good.
4/17/2009 c1 16chromo freak
I really liked this short story. Not too long and it kept me interested, the ending was great it really united your whole story into one!Once again really enjoyed it!
4/12/2009 c1 2Agnol
Odd. The writing was okay, and the story, while slightly cliched (granted, it's supposed to be an urban legend, so the cliche is to be expected), is pretty good. That said, you handle some of it far too obviously - describing the dogs gives it away far too quickly.
4/10/2009 c1 3our-name-is-our-virtue
Oh...MY...GOD! THAt IS TERRIFYING! AND GROS! AWESOME! :) I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB!
4/10/2009 c1 5SilentVoices
:) I enjoyed reading this immensely. I like the irony and I think it is very well written for such a short story.
4/10/2009 c1 22Oracion
That was very good. I didn't really get it till the end. I was wondering why the voice said come here doggy too. You have good details in your writing even though it is short. You can check some of my stories if you wish. They're descriptive but a little long
4/10/2009 c1 ThECaNnIbAlChRiStIaN
FEAR IS MISUNDERSTANDING.
4/10/2009 c1 3Nillin
I love the way this was written, and it was very creepy. D:

This sort of makes me wonder if they put anything creepy in the sausages next to the Lowes I often go to. xD