for I Already Know What Your Words Do

8/16/2009 c1 54wayfaringstrangers
I love this. The emotion behind it is amazing.
8/10/2009 c1 3Suhpheeah
Hi =D

This was... quite honestly a really good piece of work. It was deep and heartfelt. Words can be the most powerful and hurtful of all weapons. I think you've expressed that beautifully with this poem. Congratulations! Definitely going on my faves ;D

-Suhpheeah
7/7/2009 c1 the-ever-changing-name
I really like this poem that you did! well done. Thank you again for your reviews. In turn I will review some of your work. :)
7/7/2009 c1 5CuriousContradiction
A second review? Gasp. Haha. That goes to show how much I liked this poem. One little thing: I'm not sure about the arrangement or punctuation of "The words you use tear me down, I fall." I think it should be a period instead of a comma. Other than that, I liked the contrast and balance of simplicity and description. Brilliant lines: ""Like the ashes from a burning house / Whipped by the wind" and "the flames licking away the noise." That description gave me vivid pictures in my mind. You really have a way with words.
6/26/2009 c1 Isca
"It doesn't hurt, it kills." Good. You've emphasized the power of words well here. Words clearly have a way of 'tugging' at our emotions-causing a very real reaction.

"That's what you do to me." The tone of this line is phenomenal. It's powerful, heart-breaking, and honest.

"It burns." Ah, yes, words can 'burn' us sometimes. I liked that this connected back to the 'burning house' imagery.

Keep up the good work. (:
6/19/2009 c1 5Pirate-of-the-Fleet
This is simply amazing :)
6/12/2009 c1 2renegade01
Nice. The metaphorical use of language conjures great imagery. Its also quite deep. ;)
5/24/2009 c1 165RandomUser674
This exactly describes what my mom does to me. I can relate perfectly.
5/22/2009 c1 9MagicWords
I love your descriptions. You wrote this very beautifully.
5/5/2009 c1 4crazygirl101
Thank you for reviewing my song. Your writeing is very good,I like how you can show your emotions alot better then some writers I've seen!(Inclueding me,lol)

write on!

love crazygirl101 ;)
5/2/2009 c1 54Indefinite
man. this is AMAZING also. wow. god. imagery - amazing is yours.. i loved the "What you say, it doesn’t hurt./It kills." powerful. i loved it.
4/18/2009 c1 21briannanicole768
this was AMAZING, sarah. :) so intense. haha. i'm in love with the figurative language! :D
4/15/2009 c1 11Whispers of the Lost
Oh my gosh. This is amazing. I love the short contradiction: "It doesnt hurt/ It Kills.", it brings a sense of finality and seriousness to the poem. I especially love the one at the very end: "It doesnt hurt/ It burns".

All I have to say is wow. I love this.

Keep it up! :)

~Sasha
4/10/2009 c1 scarlet stars
I can see a lot of emotion in this! My advice: revise your word choice to give the reader more precise and unique images that aren't cliche.
4/10/2009 c1 4The-Golden-Hour