for Prince Charming

11/22/2020 c1 Otakuami
Wow that's a very unexpected transition about her concept about love. I didn't get much about the second last one. But nevertheless it was something really different from the normal ones I have read
3/30/2012 c1 NationChild
This is a great little oneshot. I never really thought of how "ordinary" people would have lived if they had just married a regular person, no prince charming, and how they turned out. Love the concept!
8/7/2010 c1 3HPRK08
The best love is either at age 5 or 55(:

HPRK
7/6/2010 c1 58IzumiKaede
The best love is at age 55 then :)
1/23/2010 c1 194Anthony Tesla
Hahaha, clever, sadly but true; a short writing but very funny as somehow, very "deep"
4/18/2009 c1 31MidNight The Magnificent
Very nice story. But it just serves to remind me of why I beheaded all my Barbie dolls as a kid. (Strangely, relatives NEVER got a clue & continued to buy me the bimbo dressed up in all sorts of ridiculous gowns.)

Though I doubt that my life will quite turn out this way. In fact, I doubt I'll settle for marrying at all. I just don't mate in captivity, mate.

Hmm... NIce story!

Happy writing, my friend.

MidNight The Magnificent
4/16/2009 c1 13Marie St. John
Sad, true, strangely happy at the ending...again reading your work is enjoyable, and touching. I'm glad I read this today. Makes me stop and think about what phase I'm in and what skewed outlook I have when searching for my Prince Charming. I'm sure this will help me :) It's so acurate.

I saw only one thing to correct (only ONE! I envy you lol), and that was a simple comma in the sentence "Thanks, he says, and that’s the only word he’ll ever say to her(,) but for weeks, she’s in ecstasy over it." That is it. You really have a gift. I know that you must put so much effort into your work, because it is so easy to follow the train of the thoughts written here. And there's no bogus over-romanticising - which makes it only more romantic.

I will definitely be reading this again! Which means another fave :)

Keep it up! Much admiration.

- Sarah
4/16/2009 c1 61Kristina Suko
Bravo. I really like this piece. It's well done, and brings up emotion even though it's so short. I love the ending, how she sees the romance in sitting on the couch watching a sitcom. Cute.

~Mara
4/16/2009 c1 6Kalista Jia
wow... for some reason, I feel affected. LOL. That's what you get for getting stuck in an all-girl school up in the hill (not to mention, the school used to be a mansion) for 5 years I guess.

I enjoy seeing how the perspective change. Interesting I must say.

Prince charming huh... never really thought of one (too tomboyish to think about it?) anyway in a few months, graduate and yay! mix class soon~

Then I will be able to see a different view of prince charming.

Interesting, interesting, interesting...