for Nocturne draft

11/27/2009 c8 DefineNightmare
this couple really has some problems, but the love is just so...real.

Can't wait for the other ones!
11/25/2009 c8 3PyroTech
I am REALLY looking forward to the fourth one. You are a damn good writer. These past 3 stories were wonderful and I really love them ^^
11/14/2009 c1 25SweetPseudonym
So I just marathoned this series in practically one straight shot and when I wasn't scrolling through pages with bated breath I was thinking about reading it or talking to someone about reading it. I was literally like a crack addict, meaning your story is like crack...really high grade crack-hahaha. Yup.

I don't really feel as though trying to sum up a review in the allotted space would adequately represent how much I enjoyed reading this. I'll just say this-I'm in love with your characters and all their crazy, crazy drama. I love the concept of the presence and the entities-finally something new in the realm of fantasy! I cracked up at the twilight reference and was sincerely choked up around the part with Kir consoling arrested Alan (which is my father's name and still kinda weirds me out, but I moved past it because obviously they're nothing alike). I seriously cannot wait for you to get back from your trip and update on the FINAL? book in the series. I'll definitely miss it when it's truly over (but I can tell it's going to be amazing...so I'm not terribly worried). Seriously though, cram all the series into one book, edit it here and there, and boy-best seller! If Stephanie Meyer can do it...(I swear to god). But in all seriousness, thanks for writing this! It certainly spiced up my lame, thesis paper writing weekend.
11/11/2009 c8 Zhandra01
Hi *waves*

I’m reading your story for a while now and I’m just loving it. I hope you will write more soon, because I’m very interested how it will go on.

Good luck & happy muses

Zhan
11/1/2009 c8 7Princess of Lies
You know, I was so pissed off at you for having Alan sleep with Law. You have no idea how much I wanted to clobber you. I decided not to read this story anymore, but then I got an alert and decided to see it though until the end. Thank god I did. I'm not mad at you anymore. (Okay, I'm still kind of pissed. Sleeping with someone you don't love just seems like a betrayal of your own self and disrespectful to your body. I dunno, I'm weird about that kind of stuff.) Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I am so glad that Alan and Keyd made up. And as you can probably already tell, I'm really attached to your characters. So don't go killing any of them off. Especially not Keyd, Alan, Rysa, Kir, or Darban. I can't wait until the next story!
11/1/2009 c8 6rentedspace
Excuse me while I squeal. Loudly and excitedly.

Keyd and Alan - YEY! They're together again! It was weird having them apart and/or angry with each other for almost the entire novel, and it's awesomely amazing that they're not being stupid about things anymore.

And. Damn. My God. I'm /super/ excited that there's gonna be another one. And I can't believe that a) it's been a whole year since you started this, and b) it's only been a year since you started this. I dunno, one of those weird time things where it feels like forever and yet only a short time all at once. Anyway. Hmm. Yes. I love you. You're an amazing writer. Just throwing it out there.

You always have so many beautiful details and plot ideas and emotional aspects that make your work a joy to read, and that I always find myself wishing I had come up with. And I can't wait for the next installment of this series to start. But I will. And I'll be here. And you deserve /all/ of the fans that you have.
10/31/2009 c8 art monkey
I can't wait for the next novel. I love these stories. I think that there's something about Alan's power that will allow him to bring the two races together in some way. And then the war will be over, and Alan and Keyd would be able to be together without worrying over fighting and death. AI really hope it ends up that way. So please hurry back so you can get to the next story!
10/31/2009 c8 Keeto
I love your series, seriously it's totally awesome. I love your characterisation, your plot and...everything (esp. the long chaps). I really loved the atmosphere you created in this novel, after reading it I was like -sigh- ;U; I'm glad they're still together even after all the things that happened.

So yes, have MORE love
10/31/2009 c8 TC
Oh, gosh, such a beautiful conclusion to this novel! Especially the last paragraph. I love the way you've written these characters, it's just... Wow. I can't wait to see where the plot goes, too, every bit of this series is so amazing.

Thank you so much for posting! I can't wait to see what comes next. (and have fun while you're away!)
10/31/2009 c8 1HDLQuak
I think this is the first time I've reviewed your story, which is *totally* my bad because I have loved it since the first novel. I think right after I found it, I read through all of them straight, without stopping...except for eating and sleeping.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I really like your characters and yay! They're back together. Keyd is so amazing, it makes me a little jealous haha.

Definitely looking forward to the final novel!
10/30/2009 c8 homepage
Oh wow. This is such a relief. You had me thinking everything was going to be unfixable. Well Im glad that they got back together( and in such a cute fashion BTW).

:)What country are you going to?
10/30/2009 c8 Jenlyn
Um. I love you - but you knew that already. ♥

I think what I like most about this series (besides, you know, the whole damn thing) is how realistic Alan and Keyd's relationship is. It's certainly not hearts and roses all the time (...if ever), and they clearly have to put a lot of effort into making it work. I like that. Same thing can be said for any of the relationships in it - Darban and Kir, Keyd and Rysa. I could keep going, but I think you get it. :]

And I really enjoyed getting a decent explanation from Kir (whom I love, by the way) about the two races and what exactly they each do to the worlds they're visiting. I'm looking forward to the fourth installment to see what the final results turn out to be.

Have fun on your trip! So jealous. ♥
10/30/2009 c8 Chibko
What I like is the fact that despite everything going to hell, Alan and Keyd could make up despite everything that happened.

Of course now they have to face what to do about this war... Especially since things don't seem to be going anywhere. Many loose ends that need to be resolved. Looking forward to the next novel. :D
10/30/2009 c8 Chrysler
Aw. I really feel like i'm about to cry now. Keyd is honestly perfect and I can't stay mad at Alan for long. So glad they're back together and even happier that there's one more installation-hopefully a long one. haha. If this story never ended, I'd honestly be happy. It's amazing. You could totally publish it and make a fortune. it's so addicting!
10/30/2009 c8 4Rappleart
Omg, I love this. I've loved this whole serious, but I think this might be one of my fav. chapters. Like, totally amazing. Thank you for sharing this :)

Also, don't be surprised if I stalk you on Lj *muahahahahaha*