for Nocturne draft

10/30/2009 c8 9Wandering One
Has it really been a year? Wow. I think I've only reviewed once or twice, forgive me! I love this amazing story that you've written. You have beautiful characters, a well planned plot, and enough action, drama, and comedy to keep everything rolling along nicely.

One thing I've always wondered is what do the titles stand for? I can't figure it out. Still love them.

Have fun where ever you are! I promise to review more on the final novel.

Thanks for the awesome story!
10/30/2009 c8 17JtheChosen1
Freakin badass! Loved reading this, and I can't wait for the 4th one!
10/30/2009 c8 Rose
Loved the ending, was worried for a while there that you might end it unhappily but I'm glad things improved for alan. So very glad you're writing another book as well, been reading this series for a while now and I'll miss it when it's finished. Particularly liked the way that in this one you showed some diffrent sides to the two races instead of the simple good and evil.
10/30/2009 c8 5Sanguineus
Wot!

You made my day! It's so cute and I'm so happy things were solved. -silently glares at the Worthy Supreme-

Can't wait for the next novel :3
10/30/2009 c8 zoule
It's only been a year? I've felt like this series has been in my life for 5 at least :)

You've successfully distracted me from schoolwork, but at least I have the upcoming 4th and final novel to comfort me in the future!
10/30/2009 c8 8Jabberwocky 101
You are wonderful. I love how often he meets people, and how very few of them remain static characters through the story. Everyone Allan comes in contact with affects the story. This is a truly great series, and I can't wait to read the next.

Thank you for writing.
10/30/2009 c8 Slash Rating
Oh hell yes. This is so beautiful I don't even - god, I can't wait for the last one, and I'm a little sad to know that this might actually end, because every time you update it makes me so happy I don't even know, and maw Keyd and Alan are the most beautiful people together and their relationship is so full of ANGST, which I love, and they are so good for each other SOB. I can't wait for the next, you are amazing!
10/30/2009 c8 1samalane
I can't believe it's been a year! It's crazy! But I love this series, honestly, I love waiting for the update and the pleasent surprise when it's there!

and this chapter made me cry, I was so happy to see Alan and Keyd back togethr! As dysfunctional as they can be, they're so meant for each other! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next novel!
10/30/2009 c8 1tarryfairy
Oh, I'm so glad they got things worked out again. Alan was really worrying me with the whole "there isn't any us anymore" thing.

I'm really curious about how the war is going to end up too. This is one of those great stories where the romance AND the plot is interesting, and this doesn't read like a crappy science fiction novel either. I love how real the characters and their interactions with each other are. Alan and Keyd are sweet, but there isn't an automatic fluff and bunnies thing going on. I think emotionally it's very realistic.

I can't wait for the next part to be up! :)
10/30/2009 c8 4overlordpotatoe
Aw, so much sweetness! You have a wonderful way of really pulling me into a story; it's an almost physical ache when things are so rough between them.
10/30/2009 c8 sdaoifjsdiojfio
This was so dramatically god! Aww. That was a goodly greamazing ending.
10/30/2009 c8 Ayakaishi Fei
Gah... I cannot believe it has been almost exactly a year since I started reading this. I have adored every second of every chapter. I know I've said this a million times but this is my favourite fic, pretty much, ever. And if you ever got it published I would buy it. Seriously, I love it that much. The characters are awesome, the plot is awesome. This chapter was awesome too - Alan and Keyd making up was just too cute for words. They really are a good couple. I'm really looking forward to the next novel... I just adore this story arc so much.
10/24/2009 c7 Cari Marie
Wow... this is a super long trilogy... It was totally worth the read, though. I think it's very details and realistic. I really appreciate the plot twists and such. I really can't wait to see what happens next! Kudos!

May inspiration and free time flow,

Cari Marie
10/21/2009 c1 b.nelz
NO! the next one CAN'T be the last chapter! it can't! :P i really love this story, you do such a good job with the details and all the emotions and strings attatched. i'm really excited to see how it all turns out in the end. can't wait! :D
10/16/2009 c7 5Sanguineus
Wow...I feel kinda..on edge...hm...not the right word

Well, it was great! Love picturing Keyd in the black outfit.

Eleon and Law...hmm, okay. I'm happy they found each other.
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »