for Return to normalcy

5/17/2009 c8 green
Mahir USED to be in love? As in not anymore? Or is he lying and just saving face?

So this is why Ramyar had Iska beg Brett, so he would accept the offer. He could have had Iska tell him that he really didn't have a choice, that was cowardly of Ramyar. I guess he thought since Brett has a reputation of going for money, he thought money would solve the problem. Indeed an extra $20K should resolve Brett's inhibitions. I would take it.
5/17/2009 c8 Chibko
Oh what a mess. Way to muck up someone else's life eh? Of course, there's nothing Brett can really do now that he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.
5/15/2009 c8 DefineNightmare
I know how Brett feels, I hate when people try to do the 'right' thing for me and end up fucking me over!

poor Brett...Where's Mikey?

update sooN!
5/15/2009 c8 1Bedlam Chaos
If you asked me a few weeks ago what I felt about Brett, I would have said that he wasn't my favourite character but now... He's really cool, that guy. I mean, he's normal, sensible, no quirks or stuff like that. Thank you for the story :-)
5/13/2009 c7 green
I take back what I have said so many times before that Brett and Mike are not good for each other. I love them being together. Ben needs to understand all he has done, Brett SHOULD punish him more. He needs to be more grateful. He also needs to understand Brett is not his real parent and hence does not need to love him unconditionally.

Iska and Ramyar, so good to see them. It is also funny to see Iska from somebody else's POV. Bloody utilizing of Ramyar to have Iska play the role of an executive's wife, like you see in the movies where wives dine and praise workers to get them to do what they want.

Good old Lee with a 3rd child, can't be more than 21 or 22.

The cliffhanger about Mike and Brett is killing me. It seems so real, I sometimes forget they are not real people.
5/13/2009 c6 green
It's so strange that all the flaws of their relationships are coming out now. So real too. Brett has too many bitter feelings toward Mike right now for them to take a step forward. So much suspense about Will and Waqif, now I am curious too and thoroughly revolted.

How can it be almost complete? It just began!
5/13/2009 c7 dafne22
I canĀ“t never say where your stories are heading. You keep me hooked. I keep guessing what will happen to Brett. Will he return to Mike or not? There are no cliches in your writing. It is just real life. And this is really why I apprecite your stories so much.

So hurry with next chapter :-)
5/12/2009 c7 4mandrake-o
Randomly useless comment: Who doesn't like mandarins? Everyone does.

=) Mandraco.
5/12/2009 c7 Pundit
Aw, I'd forgotten how much I like Brett. I agree, though, that Ben needs a butt whooping. As always, your writing is flawless. Love it! Thanks for posting!
5/11/2009 c6 Kasee Lara
I am so glad you're writing again. Decided to glance at your profile and almost died of happiness.

I'm not sure if I want Mikey and Brett to get back together again, almost seems like a repeat of Damon, they're not *really* good for each other, deep down. But I'm sure you could convince me otherwise. :P Do I sense a Mahir/Brett coming in? He's still insanely in love with Brett at this point right?
5/10/2009 c6 ddz008
Oh... Will they get back together? I think I have a better understanding of Brett than of Michael XD Hope you update soon!
5/10/2009 c6 Chibko
Sometimes I forget that this is a story with fictional characters because it feels real, how messy all of these relationships are- with lots of regrets, love that persists despite everything that has happened, jealousy, pettiness...

I can only wonder what will happen next.

What is going through Michael's head?
5/10/2009 c6 Josie
This was one of those hard hitting chapters that just blew me away.

I was remembered how badly Mike was doing around the time of the break up... and I have to remind myself sometimes that these aren't real people (or are they?), or I'll get a little too invested.
5/9/2009 c6 2ShadesWithLove
I'm really intrigued by this. It amazes me to end how you can TOY with Brett's life continuously without any boring moments!
5/9/2009 c6 bambi
Call me a hopeless romantic, I really hope this works out for Brett. He deserves to have some happiness after selflessly giving to others.
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »