for Return to normalcy

5/8/2009 c5 dafne22
Thank you for another chapter. You are incredibly quick :-)

I am glad that this situation with Eleanor didn´t take some nasty turn. I was a little uneasy about the whole thing. Brett needs some good friends by his side, no more problems on his hands. And Eleanor is a great friend and the cheering up helped a great deal too, I can imagine :-)

I like Mahir, even thought his personality is sometimes hard to take.

On the other hand I realy don´t like Mohammad. I think he is on some level jelaous of Brett and this is the reason why is he so mean to him.

I hope Brett isn´t going to try to get back with Mike. There is no future in this relationship...

So does the vet have some significance for another chapters? Or was it only distraction from an uncomfortable phone conversatione?
5/7/2009 c5 green
Good job on the quick updates!
5/7/2009 c5 green
I am very pleasantly surprise there was no baby with Eleanor. For a minute, it looked like it was going to happen. Mahir with Kevin is also surprising. I don't really like Mahir too much, but he seems like a nice man. Poor Brett who needs cats as distractions in conversation, he is still so bitter over Mike, but does he actually think it will work with Mike again?
5/7/2009 c5 3May47
I just feel so sorry for Brett. His life is just tad depressing...he's the kind of person you just want to hug...I hope his life gets a little bit better.
5/7/2009 c5 DefineNightmare
Heh, The distraction was a cat xD. Brett needs a calm collect guy/girl (okay I lean more towards Guy) who will put up with his grumpiness! Poor Brett, everything is always the same- shit hell.

please update sooN!
5/7/2009 c5 Josie
These quick updates are such a treat! And I never know what to expect from you. Most fic I read online is fairly predictable, X and Y face difficulties, end up together, The End. With you, like real life, things change, things happen that you can't predict, may not always like, and just have to deal with. I suppose some people might find it boring because it *is* like real life and they'r looking for fantasy. I disagree. I get a huge kick out of these reality-like stories. No one does them better. Thanks!
5/6/2009 c4 green
No baby with Eleanor. This Mo situation is a bit strange. Brett needs to kick Will into gear. Introduce him to nice men. Mike also needs to grow a brain, and settle into his role of a 30-something year old father.
5/6/2009 c4 dafne22
You are quick! I didn´t need to wait too long for a new chapter:-)

There are going to be some problems for Brett, I can imagine...

Will an Wafig together... I don´t know... these two should be rather friends. Too much diferences and no future... and Will needs some stability.

Great job with the chapter :-) Keep up good work!
5/6/2009 c4 Feel The Waltz
Ah curious, curious. I enjoyed this update by the way, thank you for updating. :)
5/6/2009 c4 nonaccount
Oh god, Eleanor is pregnant isn't she?

Will and Wafiq? So Will was lying to Brett?
5/5/2009 c3 19diebyownhands
ohoh! I didn't think this is where it was going... but now I suspect it will go to baby?

haha... this is awesome.
5/5/2009 c3 green
What is this new road you are leading us on?
5/5/2009 c3 dafne22
Firstly I am glad that you are writting again because I just love your style and your stories.

So Brett is back - hurray! He is still my favourite character and I am really interested what will happen with his life. Even thought this chapter makes me fell like something really horrible is going to happen.

Meanwhile Mohammed is behaving like shit and I think that he and Mike should have some decency toward Brett.

So hurry with next chapter because I am hight-strung what is going to happen :-)
4/29/2009 c2 green
Micheal is like the candy hanging just out of reach. Everyone flaunts him around Brett. I personally am very glad Waqif and Will are not having relations. That would be very gross as I respect Waqif and have lost quite a bit of it for Will, and no longer want to see him happy or leading a life that is even a tiny bit better than mine even if not real. Maybe I am just bitter today.
4/25/2009 c2 Josie
Deliriously happy that you're writig again! It's been far too long. And aww Brett, my fave, after Will of course. Where will this one take us..?

:D :D :D