for Return to normalcy

4/25/2009 c2 ddz008
Great first two chapters! I'm so glad you are back with their stories, I had always liked them. They are so real, they never end in a happily ever after so you can actually imagine this happening in real life. I hope Brett can find someone to love in this story, I had forgotten that Michael had broke things with him. Hope you update soon!:)
4/25/2009 c2 nonaccount
Oh, I remember now Mahir lives w/ Brett and is in love with him. I agree w/ Brett, though, it would be a difficult relationship. Plus, isn't Mahir an asshole? I'll have to refer to the previous story to refresh my memory.
4/24/2009 c1 3nonaccount
Poor Michael...when is he going to fall in love w/ someone who will STAY with him?
4/23/2009 c1 green
Another story! Without your grammatical mistakes too. And with who else but Brett! What can I say about him? He does not seem to be as grumpy as pragmatic, or is that just another word for pragmatic.

I feel sorry for him, like he said, he is getting somewhere but still doesn't have the gay equivalent to the white picket fence thing. I loved Michael and Brett together. Right now I don't want them back together, but will see as you are a very good and smooth writer.

Is the "Return to Normalcy" a hint towards something? So ironic compared to the summary, or are you saying that horrible things are just normal for Brett?
4/22/2009 c1 GasolineRainbow02
yay! new story! i'm excited =]

your writting is always so real, i love it.
4/19/2009 c1 Destination Oasis
Let me just day this one thing, Yay, Brett's Back!... or you know, the protagonist again.
4/18/2009 c1 kay
nevermind! just read the last chapter of iska again cuz it was bugging me and it was like ... DUH! well alright, really looking forward to the new story, i went through a period a while back where i read all your stuff and was rather addicted, haha, so this will be nice
4/18/2009 c1 kay
ooh posting again! question though, was this posted before? because certain aspects of this are so freaking familiar
4/18/2009 c1 Feel The Waltz
words cannot decribe how happy i am to have another story about Brett. I was actually looking at your page the other day in hope you'd started posting again. :D I really enjoyed the update, thanks for posting. :)
4/18/2009 c1 1Bedlam Chaos
Long time no see... It's cool to have some news about Brett, Michael and so on. I couldn't believe when I received the e-mail about this new story and was glad about it. And when I read the first lines... Going back into the story was smooth. Thanks for it
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5