for Interview With a Rock Star

10/1/2009 c1 loveandhate
OMG. I really love this one shot! I even cried! I read it a lot of times already. I love it even more.
9/27/2009 c1 2whitecrayons
Great story! :D

I really liked it.

-fena

By the way, do you think you could review mine? Just for kicks?
7/27/2009 c1 Tenna
This almost made me cry, and hardly anything ever makes me cry. Oh god, I love this story. This is awesome. I... I'm speechless.
7/20/2009 c1 7gulistala
I actually have tears glistening in my eyes. It's not often you read about guys crying, read about they're so lost, broken. Have that coupled with the other character's emotions, it's brilliant. I loved this. Thank you. ^_^
7/7/2009 c1 5The Perfect Verse
This was a really nice one shot. The characters seemed so real. A sequel would be really cool to this. Like people's reactions or something? I don't know - I'm just a greedy reader.
7/6/2009 c1 49Pinkamoo
This story is wonderfully written and you did a great job with it! I like it very much :) It is so the kind of love I want for me and it's very sweet! Sweet job!
7/4/2009 c1 3Im Just Mlssundaztood
That was pretty damn great. I had no urge whatsoever to click out of this story. I often get that reading longer oneshots.

I would love to see a sequel of sorts. You know, reactions of fans, his band. Where life takes them.

Many people try writing stories about this. Where the boy and girl knew each other well, it broke off and then they meet each other again later in life. Well, they didn't cut it. I know that's probably not the nicest to say but it's true. For a clique story line to be great, you have to be a wonderful writer;Really good.

The feelings were real, there was no sugarcoating anything. That's what I like reading. Real stuff. I don't know how to explain it correctly but this isn't some rebel without a cause that nobody really likes except for where they say things you WISH you had the guts to say. Or disrespectful things where people who don't know think it's cool when it really isn't.

I read your profile and I was three years off of drugs. And then I slipped up for a few months about six months ago. I am clean now with the ocasional ciggerate but it's still hard. And I guess it's nice seeing people that go through the same thing. And I don't mean those meetings that they make you go to where they think you are going to confess some sob story telling the reason why you made the choices you made.

So I konw I went off topic but I'm still sending it.

-Misa
7/1/2009 c1 4anitsirK
That was REALLY really good. One of the best one-shots I've read. And I like the fact that it's very original. It's a point for you that the Allene and Ryan's reason for breaking up isn't something over dramatic, it's very realistic. Of course, anyone (and I would too) would want to be able to be independent and to find himself/herself. Sorry if that didn't make any sense. But, anyhow, I really really like this one shot and keep writing! Hahaha...
6/30/2009 c1 HAY-M-I
So good, but can be summed up in:

Freaking Brilliant.
6/30/2009 c1 5Fayre Meira
one of the best damn one-shots i've had the privilege to read in a long time. kudos my friend!
6/30/2009 c1 16White Rose Blossom
This story was amazing! Loved it. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time just waiting for her to turn on the lights. Great job!

-Aria
6/30/2009 c1 SparklingStar25
That was freaking brilliant!

I loved it! ^^
6/30/2009 c1 9Lily Llynn
Okay personally I hate the cliche small town boy/girl becomes celebrity but has always been in love with best friend or whatever, just because I think it's unrealistic. But I really loved the raw emotions that were in here, and I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2.
6/29/2009 c1 x3life
aw, this was so sad and cute!

i loved it =)
6/19/2009 c1 4slee5133
aw. love it. its so sweet.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »