for These Lives I Walk

7/16/2011 c2 Fragile Things
Mmm well if your a review whore I guess I'll start leaving some :) Miss thang who has over 750 reviews! I like it so far, I saw one typo in Chapter 1 that I think I'm too lazy to go look back up but its pretty minimal. I like that Riley has almost bad, unattractive qualities. Most people wouldn't cross that line but it makes it more interesting. Sienna seems beautiful... too beautiful to be a hooker. :) I love reading her POV because she's more poetic. I'll keep reading now.
6/13/2011 c3 Fleur-de-lis Evans
I have been reading this story since its first posting, so I have to say I am enjoying the new plot twists now that it has been edited.

I think that having Sienna fall for Riley, especially since she first meets him as a prostitute, is a good move. It adds tension and suspense to the story, while at the same time really allowing you to delve into both character's minds.

What I enjoyed about this chapter, is the way you write Sienna's flight response. She is such a strong character, and it's really interesting to read her when she's panicking.

Kudos on a wonderful chapter: ~Fleur
5/4/2011 c16 LeAnn
So I'm new to this story and wow I am so glad I stumbled upon it. I mean, this is some awesome writing. You even made me cry, damn you lol. Please update soon because I am dying to know what happens next!
4/24/2011 c16 211cina24
FANTASTIC CHAPTER!(:

Very good indeed.

You should make Sienna have a confrontation with Brady and have her go after him. Leave a few marks and rough him up;P AND THEN, it'll be quite the scandal, et cetera, someone will pull her back and she'll loose her cool when she's trying to swing at him.

DO IT FOR ROSE! Please?hahah, it's an idea of a cliche type of fight because she wants to stand up for Rose.

Anywho, can't wait for the next chapter.
4/24/2011 c16 1Midnight113
Nice cliffy. I love how you follow all the different characters and their experiences through the story. I like piecing all the storylines together. Beautiful work, can't wait for the next one!
4/23/2011 c16 5Marjulie
thank god that Madison is gone, so yay :) But, since its been so long since I read this, I sort of forgot that Sienna was dating Jake, I think.
4/23/2011 c16 4SkaterGirl03
Wow! Loving the long chapter! Loved the way the storyline is progressing and how you're splitting it all up into sections for different people. One thing that may be helpful, given you don't update that often (not a bad thing, given the quality of the work you end up producing!) would be to have a short summary at the beginning of each new chapter, just I'm slightly lost on this one! Well done though :)

Cathy
3/30/2011 c15 1Midnight113
These characters are great, love all the guys. Very well written too. Update when you can. ;)
3/27/2011 c15 4SkaterGirl03
No! Jake, leave Sienna and Riley alone! Also, when did Sienna become so open about relationships? I didn't think she was that kind of girl. Anyway, great writing and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Cathy
3/26/2011 c15 1TheLastFireBender
awesome story nd im in luv with alex nd jake lol oh rileys bluntlyness plz plz update nd hands down awesomeness
3/26/2011 c15 11xakemii
Great update, love! I can't wait to read more (:

Hehe, and I still love Alex. Cute and funny. Forget Riley, get me one of hiim~ ;)

Brilliant work!
3/25/2011 c13 4SkaterGirl03
Stunning writing! Waiting in awe for the next update - soon please! This is fantastic material. :)
3/20/2011 c14 4shallow is as shallow does
Please review! I absolutely adore this story!
3/11/2011 c13 11xakemii
Looks like they cut off my review for some reason.

* I hope you write more of him (: !

My only criticism would be some odd commas and.. well, I'm not quite sure what to think of Rose at the moment.

Other than that, fantastic job well done! Brilliant :3
3/11/2011 c14 xakemii
Holy crap. You say I'm good? Honestly, have you even read your own work? I sat down this morning and read all of this. The only disappointing part was not seeing the next button all of a sudden! This story is truly stunning, m'dear.

Anyway, enough rambling and time to give you a good and proper review.

Sienna really is a touching character. Her life slowly unfolding throughout the whole story is fantastic and I love her interactions with others. Her unwillingness to become attached to anyone is not only plausible, but so sad.

Riley.. oh god. I want one - no kidding. His personality is so believable, or maybe I'm just being nostalgic? Either way, bloody fantastic, girl. You can tell that although he's still wary and conscious of his reputation that he wants to keep, he's struggling to find terms with Sienna and his feelings for her as they develop.

I have to admit, I've developed a rather soft spot for Alex. Though I suppose at this time, he's not really significant. Honestly, if I was to write FanFic for this story I'd be writing Alex over and over again. He's just so... alluring, I suppose? Erggh I hope you write of him
784 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »