for Face It

2/10/2011 c1 roses blooming
A very promising start! I can't even begin imagine the chaos that will result from Noah being thrust into the limelight and told to recite his lines. Priceless.
12/23/2010 c1 choco addict
Love this already! Please, please continue!
9/24/2010 c1 QueenNaxen
Drat you, Nilah! I was already looking forward to this!

...

...

Yeah, I realized there was no next button when I reached the bottom. Gathered the more reviews the more people interested, the greatest chance of it happening. Right? *blinks prettily*

Anyway, it's a fun idea.
8/16/2010 c1 1Handsome Devil
I just love the idea! I can just imagine all the situations he would get into! And also, I really like that when you said he was ugly, he was actually ugly. I'm really tired of stories where the writer thinks a person is ugly just because they wear glasses or something, or if they have bad hair, etc. Those are repairable things! And how exactly are glasses ugly anyway? It's just stupid.

But anyway, I get why you would set it in the future. But I think it is possible to use plastic surgery to look like someone else. I just don't think it would be possible to completely heal a horribly disfigured person. So yeah, the future thing is a good idea.

I realize you had this idea when you were 16, but I'd really LOVE it if you tried to write the rest of the story. If you don't, I might want to steal the story line and write it myself.
7/6/2010 c1 ck001
This kid seems very easy to relate to! Aside, of course, from getting hit by a car and all. His attitude about himself is so familiar, especially with the whole people-pleasing thing. I'm very very interested to keep reading. Hope you update soon?
3/9/2010 c1 Jolie
reminds me of a book called airhead, instead of the face is was the brain.
2/27/2010 c1 AnnaG.Luv
man I hope you keep writing this.
1/24/2010 c1 pille-ip
Hey, you should definitely write this... I see a lot of possibilities, either as humor, romance, slice of life or whatever style you choose, if you don't make it too cliche or the characters do something too stupid/embarassing etc. If you have a good plot go for it!
1/18/2010 c1 1Saharaa
hey i demand that u update u cant leave the story at thats that's a rule...i like wut i reed so far so plz update 5 chapters
9/21/2009 c1 1Synett
Holy crap wow. This WOULD make a kickass tv show, but for now, it makes a kickass story. Where's the chapter one you promised us though? DX askljfjsferfgwejhg I'm faving this, and (obviously) reviewing, so...please? Pretty please? I'm already fascinated with this character, and how he's going to deal with this new...developement. So please don't torment me (us) for too much longer. Please?
9/16/2009 c1 Domina Noctis
omg, you must updait, this sounds like it's gonna be awesome ^_^
9/7/2009 c1 6Waffles the Platypus
I really like what you've got so far and I hope you continue it soon! I agree, this would make an awesome tv show! But, if you're interested, there is a manga series (if you're into that) that has a similiar plotline where this guy is in an accident and is totally disfigured but this crazy plastic surgeon reconstructs his face based on the picture of the girl he has a crush on that he had in his pocket. It's called Pretty Face, and really funny, and you could read it on onemanga if you don't feel like buying it (I just read it online; cheaper that way ^^).

Anyway, really looking forward to your next chapter! (Noah's so cute in an awkward sort of way!)

Ciao,

Waffles
9/5/2009 c1 trinket
Do you think you'll continue this story? Oh, please, *please* say you will! I'll even add a cherry on top of the please, just for you! ^.^

I really like this story, or at least the prologue of it and I really want to read more of it... otherwise I know I'm gonna be wondering about how he reacts when he wakes up from the coma and also about how his *mother* will react when she finds out he's not dead... she *will* find out he's not dead, right?

Therefore, you have to update, ok? Ok!

Cheers,

Trinket )
9/1/2009 c1 cancelaccount
I like it so far :) Please update soon!
8/3/2009 c1 E
It's good, you're a tease you know. You can't write stuff and leave them in the middle...That's not buena!
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »