for Face It

7/20/2009 c1 MAGICAL.NARRATOR
Will you ever write anything that i don't absolutely love?

Nope. Probably not.

Great idea and I totally agree with you about the TV show Idea. I would definitely watch it.

Oh... and you conveyed his awkwardness wonderfully =]
7/9/2009 c1 waiting
Are you ever going to post this story? I'm interesting in it and very curious! Please continue!
6/16/2009 c1 crack the sky
you're right, it would make a kickass tv show - i can't wait to read more.
6/15/2009 c1 6papermachee
i love the idea of rivals, i always have which is part of the reason i opened the link.

the other is because you are an amazing writer, i do believe.

sosososososo please continue this soon!
6/11/2009 c1 1Kariz
Nomally when I scan fix summaries to see if I should read them, I learn to avoid the ones that haven't been updated in ages because it's just painful reading an awesome but ABANDONED fix D; so, thank GOD yours seems quite recent cause I was hooked the moment I read your summary!

And you are so right, I think teenagers come up with the most brilliant plots (well some do)

I just love it already! For some reason, I really like how you made him such an unattractive person who is socially retarded (I mean that in the nicest way ;) and then give him a celebrity's life, and still make it plausible! You can already imagine all the awkward and modest scenes! Hehe oh fish I can't wait for an update.

I hate reading really new fics because that means I have to sit around, just dying to read the next chapter because the writer left it at a fricking cliffhanger (oh jesus I hate them so much. Cliffhangers, I mean. Not the writers. I love the writers) so normally I only read something if it has at least 10 chapters (T_T I'm so picky)! But your stupid plot was so interesting I just had to see where it was going- and so I ended up reading this, which only has ONE chapter holy crap you can just kill me now.

But since I will be here for the growth of your fic, i'll probably be a consistant reviewer! Well, I mean I'll try ;D ok anyway. I typed this on my itouch so my hand is cramping up and I'll stop talking/typing
6/7/2009 c1 1Seemingly Pointless
this is a awsome idea! :D
6/4/2009 c1 1CrayonMentality
Argh, this is really interesting. The character is easy to sympathise with, and this story looks promising. :)
5/27/2009 c1 Sly-Girl1055
I really like the start. It sounds like it will be a great story. And it would make a cool tv series. ;)
5/13/2009 c1 00000000000000000000000000000
Please tell me your going to continue this! it looks absolutely awesomely promising!
5/11/2009 c1 8Sundown
This has a really strong beginning and I hope you are inspired to continue. It's a fascinating idea and I'm quite intrigued on where you are going with this. You have a strong grasp of your character and your writing flows quite well which is a relief! Great start! Yay!
5/7/2009 c1 Eleifa
Yay another story from the wonderful Nilah E. Rose :) . Anyway this is a good start and I'll follow along as it develops. I hope you update again soon.
5/7/2009 c1 Midnights Scream
tis a very interesting idea! I wonder how this all works out though.
5/4/2009 c1 Jaded Devil
I'm intrigued, I hope you will continue this soon! I can't imagine what kind of emotions Noah is going through right now, and how much he would have to go through to get to the same level as the deceased celebrity!
5/4/2009 c1 17Cattails
I really like this so far o.o I bet it's gonna be an awesome story! Good prologue :3 Now I'm looking forward to the rest!
5/2/2009 c1 Koneko Otome
:D this sound good... But would his family realize that their son was missing or did they make it that the dead actor was poor Noah.

But then again the bodies could be identified by doing a DNA test on bone or tissue.

Sorry, this is good, I'm rambling
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »