for Face It

5/2/2009 c1 Chibko
Very fascinating premise. Reminds me a bit of the manga Pretty Face, in terms of accidents and reconstructive surgery. Of course, this is more interesting than that manga... And I can't wait to read more. The way Noah talks about himself is rather sad... but hopefully he won't be so harsh about himself forever.
5/2/2009 c1 Le1chi
Wow this is great!
4/30/2009 c1 BOOKFREAKAZOID
im in love ...AGAIN! :)
4/30/2009 c1 bookfreakazoid
nice i like this new idea keep it up!
4/30/2009 c1 Nineheart
Hmm...how interesting. :) I want to see what happens.
4/30/2009 c1 23plumblossom
One of my favorite books growing up was _Double Star_ by Heinlein. If you know about that book, you'll know why I'm eager to see where you go with this.
4/30/2009 c1 Captain Catharsis
O, a new one. I admit I was rather excited to see an update in my inbox, and thus far I haven't been disappointed. It's a tad different from your usual style, but it's nice to go off the beaten path every so often, and it's very engaging and interesting. I look forward to more chapters.
4/29/2009 c1 DefineNightmare
The story is very unique. And the TV thing? It's their lost, they're missing on some good slash goodness!

please update sooN!
4/29/2009 c1 Clazziquai Project
O! Please do continue! I really like the concept behind this story so far. I don't think I've read anything quite like it. I feel awfully bad for the Lukas guy though. xD
4/29/2009 c1 14Tonberry Surprise
I really like this plot so far, even though it's just the prologue. It got me a little pumped to see the first chapter ^.~
4/29/2009 c1 Ama
such a good idea- I really can't wait to see more.
4/29/2009 c1 1shadylight
This looks like a really interesting story XD I'm definitely looking forward to more! :D
4/29/2009 c1 1kaigrey
so 1) i love this character already. I was barely looking at it, distracted by some emo thoughts and then as he was describing himself I was caught. He sounds just like me. I CAN IDENTIFY! :D (Thats my thought process when reading...uh...whee).

2) I love your language and the voice in this. The last two sentences in particular are amazing.

Thank you and I cant wait to read more!
4/29/2009 c1 ddz008
Interesting first chapter! I think you have a good idea with this... now I'll have to wait to see where you are planning to take this. Hope you update soon! :)
4/29/2009 c1 8Kaelyn
I like it so far! Interesting concept, so I'd like to see where you take it. Can't wait for more!
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »