for This is Life

7/1/2009 c1 10NotLikeEveryoneElse
Wow! That's really an amazing piece of work! It made me feel so great as I read it...GREAT work!

-NLEE
5/20/2009 c1 3Elyon Bliss
this is good and i like how you include the sences. not many do.

keep writing!

:D -Sim-
5/9/2009 c1 4The-Golden-Hour
This is really good! :D

i love your new formatting style as well,it gets a bit boring doing the same thing all the time so it does...so i think its pretty good what youve done ^.^

P_S
5/1/2009 c1 11P. S. Giovanni
Surprising that I would enjoy such an optimist poem, but I did. I liked your use of powerful one word lines.
5/1/2009 c1 8LostInMe
This is quite beautiful! The imagery is really amazing! I think you should capitalize "soul", though.
5/1/2009 c1 the-ever-changing-name
you did a really good job on this poem girly. im glad you finally had the time to put it up! love the format. ( i find this formatting the most effective for me) i LOVED this line"A juicy strawberry is ready to burst,

A heavenly fragrance flowers release"

you know me...GO FOOD

but it also sounded pretty. GREAT JOB!

post more okay!
5/1/2009 c1 senseofhumor81
I sometimes give constructive criticism about how good or bad the poems or stories are. Grammar egh...not so much because I know how sometimes readers are a fanatic of grammar and they sometimes miss the whole idea of what they write was trying to say because they let grammar distract their whole mind.

I like this poem, and I like how you use the five senses to kind of persuade us of what we should do in life. What I also like about this poem is the fact that you are telling readers to appreciate life for the way it is. Not just the destructive part of it but the beauty side of it.

I have more, but if you don't understand why I was trying to say...sorry.