for Confessions at the End of the World

6/4/2013 c1 Truly Yours Forever
Beautiful work, I love the style.
11/8/2012 c1 1frogfarts
I CAN RELATE.
1/26/2012 c1 2Hyk
This was so good...So... Cute and awesome and...I don't know...I LOVED IT!
12/15/2011 c1 5Jitterbugisawriter
awwww... i love it3
4/30/2011 c1 peggy day bell
i love this piece of work! it gave me goosebumps at the end! & it so reminded me of me when you said at the end "i hope you don't mind". it also made me want to share it with the world so everyone knows to tell the person/people they like that they like them, in case it's time & just in case they don't get another chance. short & sweet, but soo profound! good job!
11/18/2010 c1 7110Million
I loved it. It really made me think, you know? This is a love story, it has all the elements of a love story. It has romance, it has characters, and all that. Hahahaha, I am babbling.

But seriously. It made me think about how we waste our time. When you said 'its the end of the world again' I inmediately knew I was going to read something different. Something GOOD. And I'm happy to report that it did not dissapoint.

One more thing: I envisioned the person talking in this story as a girl, and the person she was talking to as a boy. Is that ok?
11/16/2010 c1 2Sally Balboa
I loved it. It would make a great story line.
11/12/2010 c1 Princess Mariana
It's...very regretful and wonderful at the same time...
7/31/2010 c1 Baellen
One word: Brilliant.
6/27/2010 c1 3Nayru Farore
That was...epic. Short, to the point, I loved it.
6/13/2010 c1 pirate skittles
"There's something you need -– no, that's not right. Something I want you to know. You don't need to do anything about it. "

i like your take on the otherwise trite line. because it's true, anyway, the other person is just saying it for her own benefit. :)

it's a very sweet story.
4/24/2010 c1 Vinwin
sweet.
12/12/2009 c1 41chewychester
I really liked this story.
11/22/2009 c1 10balloonfista
Totally awesome. :)

Ri
10/2/2009 c1 6demi.91
It's funny how this voice says "It’d kill me if you never knew, ever."

Because presumably, if its the end of the world they will all die anyway!

I acctually like this, you have a good sense of voice and alot is said with so little acctually being said.

Well done