for What does it mean?

1/22/2011 c1 19Elizabeth-Dare
WOW! This is really deep. I love it. Perfect sympolism and representation. And I love the repetative "what am I supposed to...do feel [exetera.]" It gave it a great rhythm.

Great work! =D
11/22/2010 c1 28HellPhoenix
We live without asking, we fight, sometimes we fall, sometimes we accomplish our goals. But is really what is called by others a accomplishment? Let's pretend you get a job that's cool and you get paid well, your friends may say: Well done I'm happy for you, and you just try to smile, you may get a good paid job, but is really what you want? In life it's really hard to accomplish what we really want.. Sometimes you just want to get used to the life you want, and pretend you are happy, you may be indeed, but it was not what you wanted, not that way. There's only one thing we can decide: the time we'll be done and gone for good. Becoming a memory of what you were, and forgotten what you really wished and fighted for.

(please review my other poems if you like them :) I'll do the same.

Cheers)
5/23/2009 c1 66Chandra Grace
That is a good poem. I liked how the question kept getting repeated. And the personification was well choosen
5/22/2009 c1 Shirayuki14