for electric ladyland

5/26/2014 c1 smokahontas shut down
This pleases me. And I'm not quite sure why. But it's truly pleasing to the eye and to the mind.
12/6/2010 c1 3culture clash
aw, sweet.
11/13/2009 c1 growing-up
You know how sometimes, something is so simple and yet you like something so much that you struggle to find words to describe it with. SO you just flutter your hands about as if you could grab hold of it out of the air?

im having one of those moments.

this is one of those poems.
9/22/2009 c1 14kit feral
I LOVE this.

I love the song,

I love this poem,

it's perfect,

I LOVE it.

I don't even know what to say.

Gah.

Perfection.
9/8/2009 c1 2dragonflydreamer
Wow, such an interesting meaning.

I love the internal rhyme of the second line. It really showed the feeling of being high.

And the last line...so interesting. Sorry, I can't think of a better word ^^; I particularly liked the image of "electric blue" hair. Maybe just because that's the color I want to dye my hair, but it invoked a lot of emotions for me.
5/23/2009 c1 36Kate Marshall
Your writing is really interesting to read. A very weird topic, strange desriptions, and an odd ending make this a very unique piece to read. I really enjoyed reading this because it is so different.

The last two lines I think could stand to be separated. It would make this sound a little more poetic and fit with the shorter, beginning lines more consistently. I do love internal rhymes, but I'd like the lines better separated.

And in single-spaces. (Hold shift while pressing enter or backspace to single-space up or down.) It would look cleaner that way.

-Peach/Kate, from the Review Marathon (link's in the profile!)
5/22/2009 c1 23petsnail
i love you and your words. you are one of the first people i remember reading years ago, and i was really happy to see an update - you inspire me, honestly