for Everybody Lies v3

9/8/2009 c2 I need an update
I will give you my firstborn child if you update this story, i absolutely love this story and i cant get enough of it and you are killing me by not updating at least post an authors note saying that you will update please give us some hope for the continuation of this story.
8/27/2009 c2 13FM Radio
Update this. You have tortured your poor readers enough. UPDATE!

I'm sorry that that came out so pushy..and i know you have a life and other things to do...but still please update this please please please!
8/11/2009 c1 empressofweird
I was reading the second version of this story before you decided to rewrite i was dying to know what happened and i still am can you please update this is my favorite story right now and its killing me not knowing what is going to happen
7/8/2009 c2 PaintingWhite
So, is she a freshman now? Are the others younger as well, and is something up with her hands thats a little more extreme?

Good chapter, derek is a little more in depth than last time.
7/6/2009 c2 4VMManseau
I'm surprised! I had already started reading this story a while ago (the first version it seems), and thought it was good, but I think that this time, it is even better! I liked the first chapter a lot! Nice job, you gave a little something more to Sabrina, even though I can't really tell what. Maybe she is a little bit more dramatic? Serious. Yeah, that would be it. We feel a little bit more the seriousness of her feeling towards her friend Danny. I am really looking forward to the next chapter! Go on, I wanna read more! ^-^
6/11/2009 c1 PaintingWhite
Wow, this is a very different start then your other ones. More intense, I really like it. I hope you will finish this one, I know your improving your story but I eventually want to read it! lol Keep up the good work your definitely doing an awesome job on this version.
6/2/2009 c1 theslykit
you must be having such a tough time with this story! LOL..so many writer's blocks eh? hopefully this one will finally pull through! since i really do love all the versions! can you repost v2 even though it is unfinished? i still like it...please update soon! :D
5/29/2009 c1 4Koyoru
Who~ Finally a new chapter!

It's a.. very different beginning than the old one...

I like it!

Are we going to see the whole dinner party, Sab drives off the road and into a tree scene? Cause that would be cool.

Can't wait to see more~ I am excited!

~Koyo