for What if?

4/28/2015 c2 1MileyRowling
Nice work!
9/27/2014 c2 16Aretice N. Treader
This new view about Alex is making me sad. I remembered him as a sweet romantic who saw the best in people, or something like that. But now that Dru is his toy... I'm quite disappointed in him. Of course, not everyone can be perfect, so I can understand why the story is a little more twisted now. Overall, great chapter! I hope you'll come back soon and begin writing this again.
9/27/2014 c1 Aretice N. Treader
What do you mean he never met Dru? You really meant it when you said it had absolutely nothing to do with the story, didn't you? I'm still looking forward to reading it, but I don't think that Alex is Alex without Dru. Anyway, great first chapter. It really set the tone for the rest of the mini-story nicely.
5/27/2013 c2 Trillpuv
...He is kind of a jerk, isn't he. Man, this kid. Maybe the Alex he grew up to be deserved to be such a lovely person as Drusilla, but the one right now? Can't say I approve. It does promise to be amusing though, what with his... exuberant personality. Well, that is to say, if this is ever updated ever again. Hopefully? :D
8/16/2011 c2 2Lost in time of Dinos
I want to read more! Its already so interesting. :D
8/7/2011 c2 Lolly Sugar
Make more please! It's so interesting to see what goes through Alexander's mischievous head!
7/28/2011 c2 Vanilla Ice
Oh lovely! It's like a parody of OSTSG. Though I do have a question would you double update if I had a fan art for OSTSG? I don't could you please say because I want to send it so you can see our fan dedication! I'll have to tell you it's for Druscilla so don't be mad if it's not for KoT. OSTSG has no fan art. Why! So please consider the suggestion and if you accept I'll try to send it to you even if I'm suppose to be...erm anonymous!
1/23/2011 c2 1Cdelancy
THAT WAS SO CUTE!
12/30/2009 c2 azerjaban
I admit I skimmed through the first chapter, but I loved this one! Hope you continue with this scene as I remember Dru saying he began to get irritated that she knew everything.

And no you did not have much scenes between then in OSTSG! I think there was three..or four lengthy scenes- but only 2 were romantic!

I never understood your Alec character or why he's your favorite- I understand you wanted him to come off with more depth but that never came across to me in OSTSG. He indeed just seemed frivolous- mildly crazy and bipolar. At least to me

And I just spent 10 last night finishing OSTSG and another 8 hours on KoT:Prequel... It had less angst but much more interaction between the main pair. But still not much depth in Alex except in the interlude.

I did try and leave reviews for both but my internet chose that instant to blip out and I lost my whole review- it was longer than this one.

Hahaha, that should teach me to backup reviews too.

I'm onto KoT second part. Again hope you continue this one.

Till next time.

Azer
9/20/2009 c2 9AestheticBreezyDoll
I love this! It's interesting. :D

I re-read OSTSG after finishing book II of KoT and cried in some parts. :))

I hope you update soon!
8/31/2009 c2 7MuseofMagic
I love 'what if' stories. This one reminded me how much I want to do a flip-side book. You know like where you read the book then turn it over and read another scenario? I remember when I was little I used to belong to this "All About Me" club thing and they'd send me a magazine and a book like that and such every month or two. Good times those 90's were... Anyway, woot. I can't wait to read more of this!

~ Cait
6/29/2009 c2 Hannah
LOL, Alex is so funny! :D It was soo much fun reading this!
6/7/2009 c2 emrevolemina
And for now we are torn from the seriousness of Kot and flung to a whole new and also familiar world where in dru and alex meet yet again but in a much more care free and romanticmanner.:P

haha I'm just bored and this came out of the blue.

hehe

You know actually Kot was the first ever fantasy fic that I found myself and liked it :D haha
6/5/2009 c2 2A Tentative Possibility
This was fun to read. I'd love reading more interatctions between the two when you do the rewrite of Or So the Story Goes...
6/4/2009 c1 7EFaye
YAY! i just love all your stories!

i hope college lets up so you can write more of Kiss of Twilight: In the Absence of Light :D

can't wait for more of EVERYTHING!

Erika