for Unbound Sunset

10/22/2014 c6 1firefox vixen
LOVE!
12/23/2012 c6 oninoshirosaki
Ame-chan! This is really fascinating! I've never read anything about wolves before. I like how the story is playing out. It's really interesting - the wolf-like behavior mingled with human traits. I don't know how you do that, it seems really hard! *can't write animals* I like Keagan - he seems like an interesting and somewhat complicated character.

I could relate to Kuroji especially in Chapter Four - his mistrust and loneliness. And I really liked the part when Keagan was treating his wounds and warned Kuroji it would hurt, and Kuroji thought, It already does. I know these are your original characters, but that line felt very in character somehow. Haha. I guess I'm not making any sense.

This is set in America? I assumed it was Japan, at first. haha.

The last line was funny. Overall, it's a nice blend of sweet and angst and what looks like some promising action/adventure.

I'm looking forward to more of this story (and your novels). Good work, Ame-chan! :)
9/4/2012 c6 4purple-wolf-howl
please update soon! I like the story so far. It's plot is interesting though I wish you included more of Kuroji's past in the previous chapters. but, all in all, an interesting story and plot.
5/4/2011 c6 Celestialuna
I'm surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews, I've noticed that on this website. It's so unlike .

It's a good story, I wish you'd continue.
5/4/2011 c5 Celestialuna
I wonder, was he with family? or was he held against his will?
5/4/2011 c4 Celestialuna
Good chapter.
5/4/2011 c3 Celestialuna
Kuroji needs someone to take care of him. Good chapter.
5/4/2011 c2 Celestialuna
Poor Kuroji, he must be freaking out.
5/4/2011 c1 Celestialuna
Good Start of story!
8/1/2009 c3 green.at.9
Ahh, need to read more! Great work and please update soon!
7/9/2009 c3 9Lerene
I like this, it sounds interesting. Please continue
6/11/2009 c2 1DRAGONFIRE04
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next.
6/11/2009 c2 1green.at.9
Nice story, would like to know where it leads. Keep up the great writing!
6/9/2009 c1 1cwprincess