for These little wonders

7/29/2014 c3 Emma-Jane
wow totally amazin I have just recently read the fault in our start and I think this story is up there with that book I now its a different style of story but the main part the love is the same it is very well written and I felt every emotion with the character well done xx
11/20/2010 c1 1Ken Ricafort
freakyfantasy nails it again! i told you should stick to writing one shot stories. I think i like the ending of this story just the way it is. One shot's the best for you., Hope our project on the "Where You Lead, I Will Follow" works, out. I can't wait to make it into a novel. And i'll try writing one shots as well. BTW, why don't you post thsi story in aarinfantasy?
6/22/2009 c3 7xxChao
You made me cry this time, and that's hard to do, so kudos
6/13/2009 c2 xxChao
You made my heart stop! [Reason: "'I have cancer.'"] Haha, very good story I hope to read more of it. I love them both.
6/6/2009 c1 Le1chi
That was a great start. I seriously was thinking of being a medical student too but Its almost impossible if you can't take the sight of blood lol. Aiden sounds like a sweetheart!
6/6/2009 c1 jkb
I really enjoyed this. Well written and interesting with realistic detail and dialogue.

This first chapter could actually work as a one-shot, but I'll be looking forward to the next two!

Thanks for writing and sharing!

jkb