for The Wolf Girl

4/15/2021 c4 6lunaeclipse1205
I really like theending can't wait for the next chapter it should be something like hikari is kidnapped and a trap is layed to draw Nyla out and maybe she get shot woth silver (which is poisonous or deadly to a were wolf so um yeah you could add that)
4/15/2021 c3 lunaeclipse1205
I think the chapter was good though it seemed to repet a few thing in the nexet paragragh and i say you just need to work on your descripsion
4/15/2021 c1 lunaeclipse1205
How bout the untold truth
cause of the what humans thought bout weres but then they find out how they actually behave and for the chapter it could be the Meeting as it is when the two main characters met.
8/26/2009 c3 2Vampire33
i like this chapter! keep it up please!
8/17/2009 c1 4Shianz
I do so love werewolves, and this fic so please continue! It would make me do a happy dance :)
8/14/2009 c1 1RikuZegram
This is definitely an engaging beginning to what sounds like a great story, and I plan to keep reading, but there is just one thing that I wanted to mention in case it could help improve your style.

Setting: Letting your audience know where the story takes place. I am not sure where this story is taking place. Take time out to describe the area. It's tedious, and I'm definitely not the greatest at this myself, but it goes a long way to helping draw the reader into the story and the actions.
7/2/2009 c1 2Vampire33
KEEP THIS UP GIRL! omg i love it! way way better then mine!
6/9/2009 c1 bUtCHEr pEtE
No! You just can't vision someone's death and go back to sleep! Even if you always fail you got to keep trying! Damn you Rin! JK.

Your stories interesting. You could space it out a bit; make another paragrph when another person's talking. But i like you story so far. Hope you update soon. =)

Oh and eachother is two words. ;) Later