for Blah Blah

1/11/2010 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
YOU WROTE! YAYAYAY! Good thing I just so happened to be lurking around here, or I would've missed it. haha. So, just wow! Only you could take something as interesting as "blah blah" and change it into a working poem! Simply wonderful! hehe. Keep writing! I'm off to read the next few you've posted. Whee! lol *hugs*
7/11/2009 c1 17bR0k3N
That was very creative. Love it!

-Duzen Broken DreamZ, AceDSP, Victoria
6/18/2009 c1 81Princess-anna57
I thought this was going to be quite a silly poem (because of the title) but it's actually quite serious and very well done. Good on you! Keep writing!

~Anna~ ^_^
6/13/2009 c1 Inadvertentbeing
haha! That is awesome. Way to take something silly and make it into a piece of art.

Bravo.
6/9/2009 c1 17Dusk Has Fallen
HI BRIT! *waves frantically* Well I hope you read your reviews because I cannot get a hold of you. Please call me or email me or something! PM me if you don't have my email.

Anyway, I like this poem even though it spells 'blah blah.' I probably wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't made the letters bold lol! Good rhymes in there too.
6/9/2009 c1 115Random-Idiocity
I still can't believe you thought this was terrible, you already know my opinion. Going on favorites page. That had to be our most random conversation ever. But yes you need to write more too. Anyways, Keep it Up!
6/9/2009 c1 1Forever or Never
Wow, this really suits the title LMAO but this is really good keep up the great work.