for To Sketch a Shattered Gravestone

4/12/2011 c14 nicolerools
Because he blames me for killing my mother and my son.

in previous chapters you said it was her mother and brother.

error? good job on your story so far :)
3/22/2011 c21 3Letterdown
Loved the metaphors, characters, and everything in-between. Once I wrap my head around the whole story maybe I'll review the previous chapter with some fortified, strung-together insight. For now, I'll leave you with an, "Amazing job, don't ever stop."

-Dana
1/13/2011 c21 TheWhispersHauntMe
This was absolutely amazing! =D I love your writting style. From the very first sentence I was drawn in!

Wow, I just can't thnk of the right word to describe this story... Its so amazingly awesome. How they stuck by each other through thick and thin.=)

I LOVE it! =)
11/10/2010 c21 witeaya
this is an amazing story. the plots were written beautifully.

i love how deep the characters were.

i know connor was kinda withdrawn from society due to his past but cant help but felt that his problems were so much trivial compared to emory's.

i understand for us who didnt experience the situation wount really get how depressed he was.

oh, how i adore u for making the twist about emmey's and dorian's history. it was unexpected and that what make it more brilliant.

even if it was disgusting and creepy.

and the ending? i salute u for making it bittersweet.

keep on writing inspirational stories!
8/28/2010 c16 ShadowHeHaHo-deleted
Yeah, one thing I remember about my Grandfather was that when he had cancer and was undergoing chemo, his lips were chapped. One time we went to see him and I still remember how the top couple layers of skin on his lips were peeling off, just a huge stretch of skin. :[
8/28/2010 c8 ShadowHeHaHo-deleted
This chapter made me tear up. I kind of get the story more, now.
8/12/2010 c17 2PaigeMoonstone
I think I realized something about this chapter. Emmy understands Emory, if I'm correct. She would have undestood her decision, and not freaked out like she did. I mean, I guess I get the reason why she did that, but during the whole story so far she was being so unselfish. Then suddenly...

Anyway, it's still super awesome!
8/12/2010 c9 PaigeMoonstone
O mi gosh. I can barely remember any of this and I know I'm probably getting worked up about this just as much as last time! So good!
8/12/2010 c7 PaigeMoonstone
Hey. I read your story once before quite a while ago, possibly a year, and then I've decided to read it again! Guess what? It's still freaking awesome!
6/26/2010 c21 natmarie
The little italic bits are great...this last one being my favorite. :)
6/26/2010 c1 natmarie
Very gripping, but not over-wrought with drama. Lovely imagery and symbolizim with the stop sign. I want to keep reading and find out what happens. You have created a love for a character in one page. Amazing.
6/6/2010 c7 7Dustland
I think it would be extremely entertaining to have Audriella as a friend :D
1/21/2010 c21 5luvsummer
I can honestly say that this story captivated me from beginning to end. It was awesome, unique, and very well written. Great Job!
11/27/2009 c1 Darcy Logan
I would like to start off and say that like the title and first chapter immensely. I find the wording of the title interesting, but the concept of the Stop sign and how Emory wishes she were it was what grabbed my attention due to the atypical idea of it. By that I mean, most people would rather stay active forever and never have to stop for anything. That she feels so deeply she would rather be immovable forever is quite certainly something. This was very well written and I can’t wait to read the rest to see how everything turns out not only with her but her familial relations.
11/22/2009 c21 7littlepenwoman
I quite liked this! It was much deeper than the average "girl meets boy and he changes her life" theme - you managed to put a lot of harsher ideas in, and not sound forced or cheesy. Very good writing.
235 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »