for Gemini and Rubber Rain Boots

9/20/2011 c2 Arabea
You should definitely continue with it! I love it so far - it's funny and flows easy. I like Liv's character. I'd like to read more. Update for update? :P
8/12/2010 c2 Feyore
First of all, I love the way you write. Second of all, the beginning is amazing. Third of all, I really wish you would continue!

I would love to collaborate with you on this story if you want. There are already multiple ideas running through my mind, and I would gladly share them with you. I think this story has great potential because your writing style has enough description and dialogue, which makes it a very easy and interesting to read.

I hardly ever review but I really like this story and want you to continue.

Feyor
7/1/2010 c2 2HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC
I really liked it.!.

Who is it that she gets with though. For a sec I thought it would be the uncle but then she rejected blondie so I'm kinda leaning towards him LOL

Please try and continue it, you really have got me intrigued :)
6/23/2010 c1 8Lester G
I'm very interested. And I've read the second chapter. Do your remember at all why you mentioned the boots? I'd like to know what happens, and if you need any help at all with the progress of the story, I'd be happy to help :]
6/2/2010 c1 1Charel Lebl
Nice start so far, you do a good job creating interesting and realistic characters. Some people's first chapters are really short, but yours is much better at that. Good job!

~CL
5/31/2010 c1 3Random Things
oowh! love the beginning!
4/2/2010 c2 Crimsonlotus
i hope u get an idea soon ...i really like the 1st chp
2/15/2010 c1 1xXliarliarXx
I like your story. Update soon! :) Check out my story When The Sun Goes Down.
10/12/2009 c1 1TheCurrator
Heyy, me again! lol, decided to check out your stuff, and what good stuff it is!

I really want a pair of hot-pink rain boots.

On another note, you have a good eye for where detail is necessary. Not too much, not too little, enough to keep me interested. (especially in those four new guys. Me-OW!)

A few spelling things here and there, rumors for example, just a small glitch in otherwise perfection.

and I may or may not also have an elephant addiction. i'm sick, i need help, i know. lol.

On another note, I read your profile and HAVE to agree. I just cleared out my favorites section of everything that hasn't been updated in a year. Now I have nothing but old poems favorited.

anyways, keep it up!

~Angelfacekrys
10/10/2009 c1 2renegade01
Interesting. I don't normally follow a story with just one chapter but this one's got my attention. Can't wait to see where you go with this. ;)
9/23/2009 c1 1XxCaptainKoalaxX
Nice Story...HOPE U CAN UPDATE SOON;)
9/22/2009 c1 4Eclipsia Soulbird
"clearance isle, which I avoid because mom gets over excited there" - This immediately had me rolling on the floor, laughing. My mom is like that too. I already love Liv.
9/13/2009 c1 1MadHatterOfCymru
Ahh wow I really like this Liv is a really interesting character

can't wait for an update dude ;)

btw thanks so much for reviewing my story too it means alot, and it hleped me find this story which I like alot so far so pwease update or I shall cry lol

xx Kimmy xx
9/11/2009 c1 3Keelin N
I am definitely interested in this story. How are the boots involved? or how are they going to be involved? I'm looking forward to learning about both things and so much more! Like who are these guys that are going to become her life? and what is going to be the supernatural element in this story? Anywho. about this chapter in particular. I liked how you described Liv. It was easy to grasp her character though I'm sure there is still more to learn. Well, looking forward to more!
9/1/2009 c1 12M Wilridge
Hey there.. I just read through your first chapter and I must say that you have a lot of good things working for you here... But for a second there I wasn't sure if I was reading a fanfic.. I'm guessing I don't have to tell you what book I would think it would be FFing... Just please don't tell me that those boys are vampires... Anyways.. The dialogue was fantastic at parts.. The grammar in technicality is wrong but according to me and Microsoft Word's grammar check it works... I'm not sure what the boots had to do with it.. I'm not sure if I missed something or if we are to see later.. I like the idea of this small town.. Kind of reminds me of the city from The Southern Vampire Mysteries, with everyones closeness.. I like your narration style.. It reminds me of my own.. In the beginning of the story you through in a little present tense but it was easily overlooked.. The premonition of the astrology reading was nice.. and I love the fact that she is a wai... Server...lol.. So many people will relate to that.. It's been a couple of months since you updated this.. hopefully you haven't quit.. Keep writing and strengthening the craft...

M